The day my life started

oh8sti

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not

Some cars had a defective gas tank and the seals around the sending units deteriorated. When you fill it up all the way the gas can leak out and make the whole car smell like a gas tank.

It's covered under a Mercedes warranty till 2020 or some shit if it ever happens. So, I'm not too worried about it.

Wow, nice buy. It's been a few months since I looked, but I don't recall ever seeing any less than low 20s, and that was private owners with average miles.

Yeah I think most people were scared of the car because of where it was located. I never understood that. It's never been a car that was driven a ton and it's got more detailed records than any car I've ever seen. Plus a PPI will tell you if there's any rust or problems like that. Money well spent in my opinion.

I should have said mid-high teens. It's not a steal by any means, but I did get a good deal on it considering the mileage and condition.

WAAAAAAAY better than what I was thinking was going on. Tax time; you post all your toys for sale. I was a little worried, but didn't want to say anything.

I have always liked the E55's a lot. Congrats. Did the STi sell?

Honestly Joe I had the same thought...

E55's are bad ass. I would liquidate my life if Mercedes would make something comparable to that platform with a third pedal.

Congrats.

Honestly Joe I had the same thought...

E55's are bad ass. I would liquidate my life if Mercedes would make something comparable to that platform with a third pedal.

Congrats.

I just hate reaching into my bank account for things like this when I can sell things I don't need instead!

Liquidation Station all aboard motherfucks!

Driving the car back now.....wow, what took me so long to get one if these??!!

I'm in love

The sweetest honey is loathsome in its own deliciousness

and in the taste confounds the appetite.

Therefore, love moderately: long love doth so.

Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow. --Shakespeare

• 2 weeks later...