LSX swap, what harness

On3Performance

I see a number of engine harnesses out there to use, what are guys using that works the best? We are doing a 69 Camaro, twin turbo and wanting a clean look. First time I have done a swap and Ive talked my dad into this after a lifetime of trying to do something not stock. He does all frame off, numbers matching, restorations so this is completely outside the box for him.

Im handling the drivetrain side of this and the turbo build, anyone have insight on what direction to go to cover us on the electronics?

Painless makes a kit, it is expensive though.

PSI harness (eBay)

Caspers electronics

Speartech

The painless harness is the most expensive, but pretty slick. Speartech are nice, and can be custom ordered. PSI are basic and effective for the price.

Dan / Ramsey: What kind of prices from each of those places on average? Ill have to look a little more into each of these listed. I know my dad just wants a clean look and doesn't want a rats nest of wiring, it will drive him crazy. I want to make it as clean as possible, we are on a budget but fine with paying a little more if one is nicer than the other. Looking at running a 4l80 with it and computer controlled so he can just floor it and go. Mainly going to be a street driven car