NW Columbus ethanol free gas?

XChris1632X

Anyone know of a good station? My supplier is no longer dealing with it. I need ethanol free for boat, jet skis, 4 wheeler, lawnmowers, and so on. I was told that shell vpower 93 is ethanol free, can anyone confirm?

Not all Shell Vpower is ethanol free, I live on a lake so the majority of the stations in the area have either 93 or 89 octane ethanol free. I would assume wherever you take your watercraft they have stations in the area, that sell ethanol free fuel.

http://pure-gas.org/

Not all Shell Vpower is ethanol free, I live on a lake so the majority of the stations in the area have either 93 or 89 octane ethanol free. I would assume wherever you take your watercraft they have stations in the area, that sell ethanol free fuel.

http://pure-gas.org/

Thought about buying a tester to check out the local shell. I really didn't want to rely on going to the marina at alum and pay their prices for fillups every time. I live a lot closer to oshay and will go there through a tank before I make it back to alum. I'm trying to find somewhere closer.

Thought about buying a tester to check out the local shell. I really didn't want to rely on going to the marina at alum and pay their prices for fillups every time. I live a lot closer to oshay and will go there through a tank before I make it back to alum. I'm trying to find somewhere closer.

I meant stations near water usually offer it. I have 20 that do in a 10 mile radius

Anyone ever use these? All the boat guys say don't waste your money because they don't work.