Kawasaki brake lever help (Columbus area)

mrbret

Does anyone have the tools / equipment need to remove & replace the little number dial thing on the brake lever?

I got a new set of levers & the adjust is crap so I want to change it for the one on the standard lever.

If anyone can help & it not cost me the price of new levers that would be super duper.

Is the dial on top.If it is look under it and tell me what you see...If theres a clip we can do it.If i not mistaken though kaw is like the suzuki and the lever has a brass sleeve press in the hole where the bolt goes and the dial is made in there which can be removed.Do you need a lever or something.Or installing aftermarket.

Yes on top but no clip.

I think you have to take a little tube bit (where it bolts on) out then the lever come in to two bits & the dial will just fall out from there but the tube bit is pressed in I think not just slid in.

The dial almost comes out on it's own, it is very close but not quite close enough