Drone action from Tahoe.

bahd-ler

So several months ago I picked-up a DJI Phantom. I've been trying to get into the photography/videography biz, but its more just a hobby for now. The only camera I own is GoPro and Iphone, but would like to get a dslr in the future. All my videos have been for personal use until now...

My cousin rents his Tahoe/Reno home on VRBO.com. We recently took a trip out there in February, so I took the drone. I made a short promotional video for him to use on his site and to help give a better visual of the house and property.

Would like some feed back on what CR thinks? Maybe turn a hobby in to something that can substantially finance itself!

So... if anyone would like some aerial photos and/or video done pm me!

I wouldn't use those iPhone photos shot vertically. When doing interior real estate shots you want to take photos as wide as possible and vertical iPhone shots do the complete opposite making the room look very unflattering and confined.

Personally, I still think drone shots are cheesy.

How do you fly it and aim the camera....I have been thinking of picking up something like this for my own personal use and to film at the race track and such.

Flying is fairly easy, you just point the drone where you want it to film! You can buy a gimbal which basically gets the camera steady! The gimbal will allow you to move from horizontal to vertical on a 90degree axis.

I wouldn't use those iPhone photos shot vertically. When doing interior real estate shots you want to take photos as wide as possible and vertical iPhone shots do the complete opposite making the room look very unflattering and confined.

Personally, I still think drone shots are cheesy.

Yeah, it's the only photos of the bedrooms he had available to give me! I thought the same thing with nice shot of kitchen and living room and vertical shot of the bedrooms! Vertical is my pet peeve!