New Mopar

FatHemiDude

Personally, factoring in paternal genetics, I've entered the estuary to Golden Pond at this point in my life. I figured with all the fun I had with the R/T, on my death bed, it's unlikely I would think "Man, I wish I hadn't bought that 392 Hemi Challenger back in '15".

Unless of course my death bed is the tree I wrap this thing around like a bright green Twizzler.

just dont stall it

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Man, I met you yesterday at Brian's shop (Dynotune). I'm the guy with the black '86 GT single turbo car that you were talking to. Your Hemi is beautiful that's for sure and I can't wait to see what Brian can do with it in the future, nice choice on color too BTW.

Congrats and good choice with the 6-speed too!!!

Hey Man, I met you yesterday at Brian's shop (Dynotune). I'm the guy with the black '86 GT single turbo car that you were talking to. Your Hemi is beautiful that's for sure and I can't wait to see what Brian can do with it in the future, nice choice on color too BTW.

Congrats and good choice with the 6-speed too!!!

Thanks man, your GT is a beautiful monster. Yeah, be interesting to see what Brian can get when he tunes it. I'm starting to love the 6-speed.

Edited by FatHemiDude

Already put over 50 miles on mine in a day! She sure is a thirsty bitch, and God dam it pulls like a train! My biggest gripe, why the hell did they put pizza cutter tires on it? Seriously, 245's all the way around with 485hp/475tq. Will a 295 fit on the Alcoa wheels?

I've gotta say the Scat Pack is some of the best dollar per HP you can spend in today's muscle market.

You got the right color too. Congrats!

Just an aside, was that the one at the auto show? I can't remember if the auto show car had the same stripes but the wheels/color was the same and I think it was a 6MT.

Actually, yes. That was the car.

Already put over 50 miles on mine in a day! She sure is a thirsty bitch, and God dam it pulls like a train! My biggest gripe, why the hell did they put pizza cutter tires on it? Seriously, 245's all the way around with 485hp/475tq. Will a 295 fit on the Alcoa wheels?

Reading a Scat Pack forum and it seems a lot of people are running 275/40.

He edited the post ya spud

?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/07/403bef79a6dd5054775b096ce3ab6000.jpg Here is a factory non-Hellcat lower air box vs. the factory Hellcat air box (foreground). Also in the picture is the headlight "plug" and the factory tube from the headlight to the Hellcat lower air box.

Hellcat Airbox - 68175164ac

Headlight Tube - 68207918ab

The factory parts (air box and tube) cost around $75-$95 dollars or so depending on where you get it from. My buddy Brian just did this upgrade to his SRT392. Thank you for the pic Brian.

One source is MoparDanno on the Allpar forums. He can get these parts and ship them to you through the dealership that he works for.

That's awesome, I was working a little ways away from it and couldn't take my eyes off it.

Yeah, I think Sublime Green is one of those things in life one either loves or hates. Like mushrooms on pizza.

If it will stop raining long enough for me to put some miles on it, I really want to know what it puts down to the wheels. In the little time I have spent driving, the reaction from the public borders on incredulous. A cop almost rear-ended someone checking the car out at a red light.

Yeah, I think Sublime Green is one of those things in life one either loves or hates. Like mushrooms on pizza.

If it will stop raining long enough for me to put some miles on it, I really want to know what it puts down to the wheels. In the little time I have spent driving, the reaction from the public borders on incredulous. A cop almost rear-ended someone checking the car out at a red light.

:lolguy:

I've been driving mine in the rain! Gotta get them miles on it somehow, and it was pouring rain when I bought it anyway. Dealership had it sitting outside since they have a few vipers indoors. Ironically, there was a couple vipers sitting out in the back lot too!

Nice

First Scat Pack on that Dyno. Virgin territory, baby.

For a stock baseline, I was very happy wirh those numbers. We're going over tuning solutions, should be interesting to see what Brian can get out of the 6.4.