2015 lifted Focus "baby" RS

ImUrOBGYN

A company car was added to our "garage" last week.

A white 2015 Ford Escape SE AWD with the 2L ecoboost option. It's 12 less hp than the Focus ST (probably due to intake/exhaust plumbing) and rides on a reconjiggered Focus platform. The AWD has torque vectoring and all that new jazz, lane assist, etc. It is a 6sp auto w/manual shift option (eh).

Interior is nicer than the new Mustang GT's; after going for one right to the other. More soft touch plastics, as well. Haven't really had a chance to frustrate myself with the Ford MyTouch or SYnc or whatever it is, yet. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as I've heard.

It's not as quick or efficient as the RAV nor is it as roomy, but it does feel a bit more car-like even though it weighs as much if not a bit more (wth?). It is quieter, though. MSRP was just over 29k.

Either way, it was a 100%free, brand new, company purchased vehicle and that's hard to beat. :)

Some stock photos. Basically, most know what it is/looks like.

A general idear of the exterior:

http://topautospeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015-Ford-Escape-S.jpg

A general idear of the interior:

http://static.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/images/Auto/izmo/370653/2015_ford_escape_dashboard.jpg

Friend of mine just leased one and she likes it. In my car Sync is weird at times for no reason at all (only connecting to pandora/spotify but I'd probably place most the blame on reception here) but it's pretty seamless for the most part.

My current company vehicle is a 2011 escape hybrid (older square body style), and as our leases on them run out our guys are moving to these new ones. I've honestly had few issues with my older one in its 70k miles.

I believe our new ones are the weaker 1.6 ecoboost though, and the mid level SE or whatever. Agreed though, not at all bad for work.

How much cow sperm is it expected to hold?

Almost as much as your gullet. :)

(Little inside info, the company this is from is called Sexing Technologies. A lab specializing in, yes, semen. Predominantly, cattle. ;))

My current company vehicle is a 2011 escape hybrid (older square body style), and as our leases on them run out our guys are moving to these new ones. I've honestly had few issues with my older one in its 70k miles.

I believe our new ones are the weaker 1.6 ecoboost though, and the mid level SE or whatever. Agreed though, not at all bad for work.

I'm sure they've sorted them out by now, but I do know the 1.6ecoboost had at least a half dozen recalls. You should talk your company into the 2L ecoboost. :nod: Still, you don't have to pay for repairs, etc so the 1.6 would still probably be better than the crap na 2.5.