spring track day et thread

DKilbourne

13.12 @ 107 with 2.01 60ft was my best pass. The car ran consistent 13.3s leaving lazing and heat soaked.

I won $100 from Keith and well that's all that really mattered for me. :)

Oh and I couldn't get the car to do a burnout, stupid computers.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 runs sucked no traction. The run right after lunch Brain Wagner helped and it hooked up pretty good. It did spin on the one two gear change.

9.67@ 137.15 with a 1.293 60'

13.12 @ 107 with 2.01 60ft was my best pass. The car ran consistent 13.3s leaving lazing and heat soaked.

I won $100 from Keith and well that's all that really mattered for me. :)

Oh and I couldn't get the car to do a burnout, stupid computers.

My dumbass handed you that W.

3 runs sucked no traction. The run right after lunch Brain Wagner helped and it hooked up pretty good. It did spin on the one two gear change.

9.67@ 137.15 with a 1.293 60'

There was no stick to that track at all and watching how they prep explains 100% of their problems.

I know its a private track rental, but at least they could make some effort to give us a surface that even high power street cars could go down.

There was no stick to that track at all and watching how they prep explains 100% of their problems.

I know its a private track rental, but at least they could make some effort to give us a surface that even high power street cars could go down.

I had no luck coming out hard at all. A set of slicks would have helped me a ton, but still...1.79 was my best :(

I had no luck coming out hard at all. A set of slicks would have helped me a ton, but still...1.79 was my best :(

I don't know how much with how slick that track was, the 1-2 shift might have been mor of an adventure than you wanted :lolguy:

Just a note to say 'thank you' for the enjoyable time myself, my wife Connie, & our close friend & driver of my car Logan Carswell had at the event Friday. We also enjoyed visiting with Bill & Mindy Willoughby! I was very impressed with some of the late model Mustangs that I think were na going 11.0's & 11 teens. It was great spending the day with all the members of Columbus Racing. God Bless!

Just a note to say 'thank you' for the enjoyable time myself, my wife Connie, & our close friend & driver of my car Logan Carswell had at the event Friday. We also enjoyed visiting with Bill & Mindy Willoughby! I was very impressed with some of the late model Mustangs that I think were na going 11.0's & 11 teens. It was great spending the day with all the members of Columbus Racing. God Bless!

Having been at trails when you had your black lx, it just doesn't seem right to be there without you there.

We used to have a great video of you half tracking a friend of ours at a norwalk ffw in that car too. good times.