spring track day et thread

DKilbourne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16.70 fml. Lol but i take sweetest burn out of the day award

There used to be an 88ish pos grand marquis that would burn the house down at trails about 13ish years ago for test and tune.....you can take his place :gabe:

13.46. Stalled the car at the line. Twice. Luckily for me, I have no concept of shame.

First time at a track, had a really great time. Loved it.

Lucky for you you got to see my taillights alot today....lol just busting your balls

My best today was a 9.94@140. Way off pace. The converter I hurried to put in last night was the wrong stall speed and it destroyed itself on the last 2 passes. Its already out and going with a PTC this time.

10.28@134 1.52 60ft.

Picked up the fastest overall pass in the true-street competition 10.39@134 but not the overall win or anything else for that matter. It sure was fun though!!

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Jordan and Jet Auto for coordinating and sponsoring the TS shootout this year, its such a great event and so much fun to participate in. I hope in the future we can keep adding more people to the class as that's what makes it so fun.

10.38@135 1.68 60ft :no:

Then my fuel mixed and my ethanol content went down from 72- 50 :fuuuu: After that a bunch of 10.5s

Couldn't hook to save my life, but had a blast hanging out at the track with everyone!

10.28@134 1.52 60ft.

Picked up the fastest overall pass in the true-street competition 10.39@134 but not the overall win or anything else for that matter. It sure was fun though!!

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to Jordan and Jet Auto for coordinating and sponsoring the TS shootout this year, its such a great event and so much fun to participate in. I hope in the future we can keep adding more people to the class as that's what makes it so fun.

I love being a part of it, and will continue to support that portion of the event as long as CR will have me. :)

BUT as a clarification, my job is easy... I get the trophies. lol

The real thanks for the HARD work such as coordinating, and actually putting True Street on go to Wagner, Anthony, Tina, and I'm sure many others. I know I saw Paul helping out today as well. If I forgot to mention someone, my bad. Point being, Thank all of you for spending your time for others enjoyment :thumbup:

Congrats to everyone who won a class!

Edited by 2highpsi

10.28@134 1.52 60ft.

Forgot about the thanking jordan thing.....may have been the loss that had me bitter ;)

I dont know how my truck survived a 4wd 40psi launch like that. Thank god for tie rod sleeves! However a better prepped track would have sustained for some good launches. I put the stock tune back in and just leaving at idle, Its funny looking at the data and seeing the rwd abs speed vs the front abs speed - didnt match up until 43mph which is probably 400+' out.

Anybody have any vid/pics? Talking about the white crew cab duramax.....