Focus RS power and torque confirmed

RC K9

Oh myyyy.....

EDIT: This is legitimately my favorite part of the article "Every Focus RS will shunt its output through a six-speed manual transmission and onto a new all-wheel-drive system..."

Thank you, Ford, for not fucking this up and making this auto/DSG only. Do we have any idea what this is going to cost?

Good maybe it will finally push Subaru to update the STi's powertrain. I wonder if it will have the same problems as the 2.3 they used in the speed3's.

Pretty sick numbers for a factory tuned turbo 4 though

Rods exiting the block etc.

Got it. I call those more user-error as the ones I personally know about were caused by a poor tune in one case and the other a cheap fuck that didn't invest in a proper fuel pump. Mine's been solid. Will be for sale next week too. ;)

Aye, let's just hope it's affordable.

I think that's one thing it won't be. The RS looks great of course, but I highly doubt it'll end up below 40K out the door. (especially with Ford announcing everything but price on this thing).

Personally, I'm more interested in a Fiesta RS. Give me the tossability of the Fiesta ST with Focus ST power and awd? Yes please.