Subaru dealers here?

kyc12340

Dublin. If you want I can go look over any of their cars for you as I live around the corner from them in the Brookside Woods area.

Nice,, I ve dealt/ bought cars parts from Dublin when old Chad was there. But I don't know if my old friends are still there.

I know they have few in ther lot, let me look at autotrader and their website first

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but the dealer did not really want to let me test drive the STI,admittedly I was a "walk in" so make contact before you go in or ask someone privately.

Thats how it was when I bought my sti in the past Dealers usually don't let you test drive new Sti... at least in cbus.

I can see their point though.

Thats how it was when I bought my sti in the past Dealers usually don't let you test drive new Sti... at least in cbus. I can see their point though.

Really? That's still the case? It's a fucking car and they are a car dealer. Guess I'd never buy one then. I'd flat-out say thanks and goodbye.

I can see their point though.

I feel like it's a tactic to keep teenagers way who want to hoon a car they have no way of affording. Unfortunately, some of the sales staff is unable to discern between hooning teenager and potential customer who wants to actually see how a car fits them before purchasing.

Really? That's still the case? It's a fucking car and they are a car dealer. Guess I'd never buy one then. I'd flat-out say thanks and goodbye.

I don't know if they still do that now, but yea I had to test drive friend's car before I made up my mind which I bought the car.

I feel like it's a tactic to keep teenagers way who want to hoon a car they have no way of affording. Unfortunately, some of the sales staff is unable to discern between hooning teenager and potential customer who wants to actually see how a car fits them before purchasing.

Yea that's my point.. I was young, but not teenager retarded young, I had cash in hand and especially I've had stis if not other performance cars in the past

Byers in Dublin only has 2 2015s, and one 2016 limted wingless sti(no pic) in their lot.

Byers airport and Hatfield looks like they have a few 16 limited and Base models in stock.

I don't know if they can get a car from different dealer if I don't see anything I like. Thats how I bought my 2010 sti from Byers dublin. they got the car from IL and had it transported to Columbus.

I guess it's just a matter of who can give me the best deal for the exact same car.

I do have the dealer invoice price sheet :masturboy:

Yup, I even know a guy who pulled up in a GTR and they wouldn't let them drive a fucking WRX, and that is WITH being good friends with the salesman.

Bunch of horse shit, fuck subaru.

This is relatively common practice among subaru dealers (used and new)

I dont agree with it, and think if i have money, i should be able to drive a car i want to buy, but it IS common.

I've never been told I can't test drive a car I've wanted to buy.

I have heard of that happening though. I find it so stupid. You can't really do a whole lot in an STI...i could see a dealer saying that about a hellcat or something that requires more than a brain stem to drive.

I've never been told I can't test drive a car I've wanted to buy.

I have heard of that happening though. I find it so stupid. You can't really do a whole lot in an STI...i could see a dealer saying that about a hellcat or something that requires more than a brain stem to drive.

We didn't allow test drives on our Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Editions. Only 500 made for US market, handmade carbon fiber monocoque, exposed CF throughout. A deep scratch from a careless test driver could really hurt the value and could cost a lot more than just some buffing compound to fix.

We didn't allow test drives on our Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Editions. Only 500 made for US market, handmade carbon fiber monocoque, exposed CF throughout. A deep scratch from a careless test driver could really hurt the value and could cost a lot more than just some buffing compound to fix.

70k vs Gussied up impreza.

Long time no talk, still have the VW and C6?

I got rid of the R32 and went into a new GLI. Dad got rid of the C6 you saw and got another C6 and now has the new Stingray.

As far as opinions about cars, I would go with a 16' manual R. The power people are making right now on stage 1 is very good and the R is pretty much the S3 but in a hatchback.

You could always go MKVI Golf R and then do stage 3

Totally understandable.

Not you average car that someone passes in a showroom.

The person looking for that 4C, is well, looking for that 4C.

Wait a year and get a Focus RS. I think it's gonna blow the STi out of the water.

I think Subaru has something up theyre sleeve for the 17 STi. They seem to change them every 2 yrs and they need to up-date the ej257. Not that I dont like that motor but its time for a direct injected 2.5L making 360hp or more. :gabe:

I would be surprised to see a new 2.5 FJ motor in the STi until they work out some of the issues they are finding with the WRX They have a fan club reputation to protect and don't need their "Power cars" coming out right now tell they are highly reliable. As we watch the reliability ratings of Subaru tumble....

I would be surprised to see a new 2.5 FJ motor in the STi until they work out some of the issues they are finding with the WRX They have a fan club reputation to protect and don't need their "Power cars" coming out right now tell they are highly reliable. As we watch the reliability ratings of Subaru tumble....

Yea I know its kind of wishful thinking I guess but they do have the Type-S in Japan with a 296Hp FA.