Ford Focus RS pricing leaked

caseyctsv

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of people thought it was going to start higher than that. It wouldn't have surprised me, but it would have killed sales.

You haven't read any of the threads I've read then. Everyone wanted/said it would be much cheaper because stupid.

I'm looking forward to the reviews. Hopefully subaru redoes their STI engine and it becomes semi modern.

You haven't read any of the threads I've read then. Everyone wanted/said it would be much cheaper because stupid.

po·ta·to

pəˈtādō/

noun

a starchy plant tuber that is one of the most important food crops, cooked and eaten as a vegetable.

"roasted potatoes"

the plant of the nightshade family that produces the potato tubers on underground runners.

people who think a new car is going to cost a significant amount less than the established competition. The company making this new car found some combination of parts for less than anyone else could and is going to sell the car at a loss just to benefit the customers.

Hopefully subaru redoes their STI engine and it becomes semi modern.

I think they have to, it only makes sense that they will put a hopped up version of the WRX engine in the STi... eventually.

Agreed. I'm too lazy to quote myself on the RS price, but its what was expected.

Hopefully, I really like the STI, and a new engine might be enough to make me buy. It needs a 10% power bump, and 20% mpg bump.

I'm looking forward to the reviews. Hopefully subaru redoes their STI engine and it becomes semi modern.

I hope so too. With the EVO going bye bye Subaru didint have to push the STi as much. Now with the new Golf-R out and Focus RS soon to follow they will defintley have to update theyre powertrain

too expensive for me.

forget it

:lolguy: Coming from you....

Honestly I expected it to be more....not saying I'll pay that but my ST3 sticked over $31k so a $5k price bump for awd and more power....definitely justified. Once they start offering rebates like they did on the ST and it's high 20's....I'll probably upgrade.

Where in the flying fuck are you finding a used GTR for under $60k that doesn't require $20k worth of work?

Cheapest modern one on Autotrader is over $50k with 70k miles.

The same place that someone would be cross shopping a brand new awd hot hatch with a 7 liter, 8 year old Corvette, or 4300lb sedan.

Where in the flying fuck are you finding a used GTR for under $60k that doesn't require $20k worth of work?

Cheapest modern one on Autotrader is over $50k with 70k miles.

I'm not actually shopping for them. Out of my price range.

Starts $4k more than a GT Mustang base, options match a Premium GT......

I have to say it should be a hell of a car though but if you option it fully your in Mustang GT premium territory and it will only be about $7k - $8k less than what a GT350 will start at, I'd just pay the difference and get a GT350.