Curious: why was Crucial Performance thread scrubbed?

El Karacho1647545492

Just figured id pass this along for those that care.

I just had another quick conversation with erics wife carla, they have absolutely nothing to do with CTD or wiggins what so ever. They are putting alot into this venture.

I would really say everyone needs to give them a chance at least.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just figured id pass this along for those that care.

I just had another quick conversation with erics wife carla, they have absolutely nothing to do with CTD or wiggins what so ever. They are putting alot into this venture.

I would really say everyone needs to give them a chance at least.

Sounds like cooler heads have prevailed in this thread and that's the consensus.

Translation: CR Members, especially the original guys, are getting older, have gray hair, many have kids and most are a wee-bit wiser now than they used to be. And they likely have Low-T and don't realize it thus they don't fight as much. :p

You know, I want to argue with you about this but for some reason just really don't feel up to it atm.

I get this place was once the domain of a bunch of people who all were friends and knew each other in real life...

I originally joined under the name "92Tercel" as member #62 on forum chock full of mullets and F-Bodies. Didn't know anyone from Adam. I stuck it out, got out to meet people, and made friends. I got to know them.

As stated, you should have seen how it was back in the early 2000's...and they WOULD say the same things to your face. LOL

I can only speak to the now. And while I understand the value of the past saying "it is better than it used to be" isn't the same thing as saying "is it as good as it can be"?

You talking about CR, Columbus, Ohio, America, or the world? You can apply that statement to anything.

Is your career as good as it could be? Your finances? Your friendships? Your love life?

General question is general. If you aren't part of the solution...

Translation: CR Members, especially the original guys, are getting older, have gray hair, many have kids and most are a wee-bit wiser now than they used to be. And they likely have Low-T and don't realize it thus they don't fight as much. :p

I probably fit into all of those categories. Sad part is, many of the guys were already older when I joined some 14 years ago.

134,942,167 and counting........ :)

You bastard!

Bring back Mr. Forky.

I was in HS when CR invaded our spot at Krogers/taco bell lot. Went there after every football game with friends. I had my badass 72 Demon. Then these cars randomly started showing up. Had no idea who they were. But, I was behind Kyle when 30 chilli cheese burritos and a large drink were ordered and I got my order served to me at the pay window and the lady explained to me what the guy in front of me ordered. Lol. Had no idea.

If you think it's rough now......Tilley (sp) had altezzas in his Cobra when he came in....just sayin.

And IPS had a 1 garage door, 2-3 car capacity.

LOL Fuck that hurts...

I was thinking the same thing, have for a few years now, and this summed it up nicely. I'm older and I just don't give a fuck anymore... :D

just curious, was it worse in the early 2000's than when the time frame of greg face and fill poking some guys girl?

Dear Lord was that an Epic thread, I still dig it up from time to time to get my lulz on...Brought to you by the one and only, CR.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101670&highlight=Phill

One of my all-time favorite CR quotes :lol:

if you live in a house with your wife, your brother and his kid, his estranged-crazy-whore-ex gf, and her two kids (all from different fathers)----then you most certainly qualify as white trash. i'm not judging here, just telling you that the sky is indeed blue.

Edited by acklac7

just curious, was it worse in the early 2000's than when the time frame of greg face and fill poking some guys girl?

I think so, or at least it seems so. Back then (2003-ish to 2007), there were regularly multiple-page threads having to do with some call out or some kind of drama. In fact, because people were so Lord of the Flies all the time was the reason why The Kitchen was created - to give people an outlet for e-battling and such. It was and always has been stupid, but kind of an endearing stupid.

Dear Lord was that an Epic thread, I still dig it up from time to time to get my lulz on...Brought to you by the one and only, CR.

I just spent about 20 minutes reading that entire thread. Time well spent, though. Seriously, that thread is fantastic. What a fiasco.

I think so, or at least it seems so. Back then (2003-ish to 2007), there were regularly multiple-page threads having to do with some call out or some kind of drama. In fact, because people were so Lord of the Flies all the time was the reason why The Kitchen was created - to give people an outlet for e-battling and such. It was and always has been stupid, but kind of an endearing stupid.

I just spent about 20 minutes reading that entire thread. Time well spent, though. Seriously, that thread is fantastic. What a fiasco.

Most anything page 15 and on is full of laughs. It passes bathroom time well.

Ray posted in there, you know it's good. A few things were also predicted that came true.

The collective of CR is all knowing.

That can't be real :lolguy: