Another LS Owner.

98WS6

Hello Forum. Names Andrew, i used to be on this website a few years back when i had a few of my DSM's. I used to own 3 Eagle talon TSI and just recently sold my 92 Galant VR4. I ended up buying at 98 TA M6, Bone stock car other than magnaflow mufflers. I was tired of my cars only running once a month and i wanted something quick but reliable. I currently work out by Rickenbacker as a Forklift mechanic and i work part time at a Acura dealership changing oil. I remember there being a ton of LS Cars on this website and I'm hoping to meet a few people also gain knowledge from other LS owners locally as this being my First LS Car. I can upload a few pics of the car in a few because im currently at work.
  • Upvote 1

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/910/5MpWKW.jpg

Here it is. It needs cleaned and detailed bad. But with my current work schedule it's almost impossible to get done.

A lot of people said it was hard to find a stock WS6. It actually just turned 78k miles to which is nice but with it not being driven often it has some flaws at the moment.