College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't cheating. There are rules that prohibit pre-snap calls or signals to throw off the offense, and clapping is not one of them.

That is incorrect. You cannot simulate the offenses cadance no matter what it is. Dont listen to the dipshit Millen.

Rule 7, Article 5

No player shall use words or signals that disconcert opponents when they are preparing to put the ball in play. No player may call defensive signals that simulate the sound or cadence of (or otherwise interfere with) offensive starting signals.

The key in the rule is "signals" which covers clapping

And OSU finally put in their best QB, who should have started to begin with.

He hasn't really wowed me yet either. Don't care who does what but we need to come out on fire. 14-0 isn't a bad half but compared to the competition it isn't that great.

That is incorrect. You cannot simulate the offenses cadance no matter what it is. Dont listen to the dipshit Millen.

The key in the rule is "signals" which covers clapping

I didn't listen to dipshit Millen. I listened to what the NCAA said to Pelini last year when he got pissed at Michigan State for doing it. They specifically said that clapping was not included as a violation.

I didn't listen to dipshit Millen. I listened to what the NCAA said to Pelini last year when he got pissed at Michigan State for doing it. They specifically said that clapping was not included as a violation.

Then the NCAA is ignoring their own rule as written which isnt a surprise. I still say itbis cheating. Simulating the snap count is cheating

Then the NCAA is ignoring their own rule as written which isnt a surprise. I still say itbis cheating. Simulating the snap count is cheating

Yep, I agree with you. I was surprised Mich St got away with it last year. That's the only reason I knew it wasn't a penalty. Once more teams start doing it, I'm sure it will be

Cardale is not a first round draft choice or a heisman contender. He looks dreadful

Judging that off of one game......did you forget about his last four games. Also the whole offense was out of sync and they werent running the ball at all to open it up for him. Dont worry he will have some 400 yd passing 5-6 td games

I don't understand why so many people were saying Christian Hackenberg would be a first round pick next year. That guy might be the worst QB in the conference

No way lol. Put him on almost any B1G team with the exceptions of Ohio State and MSU and he thrives. I'll correct it for you though. Penn State may have the worst playmakers and offensive line in the B1G.