College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

did you ask to guess his weight?? try to lift him up to judge?

that used to be my favorite pick up line with women. ask them how much they weighed, told them i was going to pick them up to try to guess, and then carried them back to my cave:lolguy::lolguy:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure "hi" would get you laid with a garage as impressive as yours.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you ask to guess his weight?? try to lift him up to judge?

that used to be my favorite pick up line with women. ask them how much they weighed, told them i was going to pick them up to try to guess, and then carried them back to my cave:lolguy::lolguy:

No.... I walked past him and there is no way he is over 6'. Just thought it was funny because Urban always talks about how undersized he is, then you look at the roster and see "6'2 285, that's not small..."

Pretty funny that OSU more or less got rid of Brian Bobek for being undersized/not being able to add weight then ended up starting Boren at center on their way to a national title.

Also, looking at the OSU depth chart for PSU... OSU cannot afford another loss at DB. Walk-on Jarrod Barnes is currently listed as Vonn Bell's backup. Webb's suspended indefinitely, Burrows is out for the year with his foot thing and Erick Smith is dinged up now too.