Wife's new whip

Lauren

Roush was awesome to deal with especially given our situation. Very fair with trade in from her old car and awesome price on this one.

It's a great kid mover for our two girls and dog. We travel a lot and now we won't have to rent a van every time we leave town. It was actually quite enjoyable to drive. She is a little pissed now she is one of those " minivan moms" haha.

Picked up the new whip today. 2012 odyssey EX-L with Rear entertainment system. 37k mile one owner. Got a great deal on it.

These type of comments always crack me up. I guess it depends on your definition of a good deal, but buying a car is pretty much always a losing proposition in my opinion it's never a good deal.

Otherwise you're a braver man then me, I can't stand driving minivans. Even if the wife drives it and I rarely even sit in it there's still that pile of ugly in my driveway. Enjoy your new Honda!

How would you suggest us unenlightened masses acquire our vehicles? I only have so many beaver pelts to trade.

What I mean is, cars all depriciate, dealerships all make money (usually a good bit on used cars), and except for the times someone scores 0% interest the bank gets to make money of of you too. So when someone says they got a great deal it's just funny to me. It's like saying I got a great deal on my taxes this year, compared to what? It's just silly to me.

What I mean is, cars all depriciate, dealerships all make money (usually a good bit on used cars), and except for the times someone scores 0% interest the bank gets to make money of of you too. So when someone says they got a great deal it's just funny to me. It's like saying I got a great deal on my taxes this year, compared to what? It's just silly to me.

This. Only time you honestly get the best deal on a vehicle is when you're buying it off a private party. Dealers are getting you regardless of what you seem to think (no offense to our bro Jordan).