I'm back.

mjrsplat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Gabe and I personally spoke several times and each time I agreed to let him back on since he would tone things down a bit.

He didn't, and he's the reason other people get ONE chance, like AJ. Trolling is all good and fun, but when you start repeatedly attacking people on a personal level, that's where the line is.

No Gabe.

Yes, I believe it started when he got a Mountain Dew tatoo, then tried to turbo a salvage title Corvette, and in the middle of all this drama his chick got passed around.

You're mixing Imstock2 and Jsplat's stories. Two entirely separate individuals, blurred by similar trashy lifestyles.

You're mixing Imstock2 and Jsplat's stories. Two entirely separate individuals, blurred by similar trashy lifestyles.

Hahaha, are you sure? I could have sworn this guy's wife was about to graduate from nursing school so we were giving him advice as to what salvage title GMC Trailblazer to finance. :bangbang:

So what have you been doing since you've not been on here?

I spent a lot of time making changes in my personal life to ensure i don't end up in the same position. Now most of my time goes between work and Daddy time. When I'm not doing either of those I'm always tinkering with something.

Yes on all accounts.

First impressions are difficult to overcome, but AJ is cool.

Thanks for the kind words.

• 4 weeks later...

So let me see if I understand.

Dude is building a rocketship his old lady sleeps around on him with what I am assuming is another cr member/members. The guy is living with his brother ( why is he building a car) as well as his now ex old lady and by the sounds of it they lived there for awhile. Was the brother tapping it as well?

Dude is building a rocketship his old lady sleeps around on him with what I am assuming is another cr member/members. The guy is living with his brother ( why is he building a car) as well as his now ex old lady and by the sounds of it they lived there for awhile. Was the brother tapping it as well?

I wouldn't worry about old gossip around here. Not worth your time.

This one sounds like a winner. more details please

5314207.gif

Seriously?

I text the dude two fucking times and he went full lunatic. Just yesterday he was fine. It's not my issue he can dish it out (ban me for fun) and not take it (me text him), it's his. He said to leave him alone one time and I have done that. When he is in a better mood he has my number.

Eh, he blocked me on FB. I was a little hurt by that. Although I'm not sure how I would react if someone said they wanted to reenact two girls one cup on my chest. Take it in stride and fire back.

Maybe the crankiness is from his back pain. That would make the Pope smack Jesus.

Eh, he blocked me on FB. I was a little hurt by that. Although I'm not sure how I would react if someone said they wanted to reenact two girls one cup on my chest. Take it in stride and fire back.

Maybe the crankiness is from his back pain. That would make the Pope smack Jesus.

You were hurt by that? I blocked a lot of people from Facebook you'll be fine.