College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

Locked in.

I win (OSU beats Michigan): you owe me $200 and you have to change your name to something with my approval.

You win (Michigan beats OSU): you owe me $0 and I have to change my name to something with your approval.

Sound right?

Locked and loaded

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha... now they're not even going to be using the green leaves with the black helmets.

I thought you were kidding.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/styles/904x490/public/c/2015/10/61679_h.jpg,qitok=rcoPhh67.pagespeed.ce.VIj3OsnlC0.jpg

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2015/10/61679/photo-the-helmet-stickers-ohio-state-will-wear-on-black-saturday-against-penn-state

I thought you were kidding.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/styles/904x490/public/c/2015/10/61679_h.jpg,qitok=rcoPhh67.pagespeed.ce.VIj3OsnlC0.jpg

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2015/10/61679/photo-the-helmet-stickers-ohio-state-will-wear-on-black-saturday-against-penn-state

Are you fucking kidding me?

Seriously, no.

Okay, I was almost getting there with the black helmets with the green stickers. Like, it could work. I was at least tolerant of it, maybe even liking it. Now, this - which appears to be what a third grader would think would look cool if allowed to design the uniforms. Black helmets, red stickers, dumb, dumb, and dummy dumb. Fuck the dumb, fuck this stupid uniform. If we lose I am going to troll Ohio State forever about this. Can we get red laser beams to shoot out from the visors? How about some rubies encrusted in our shoes? These uniforms are the equivalent of the old Vette guy who coordinates every single thing on his car in a nauseating way, where you are looking at him and feeling sorry for him because he thinks that it's cool that the floor mats match his license plate cover and those things match his jacket and his Vette hat.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Seriously, no.

Okay, I was almost getting there with the black helmets with the green stickers. Like, it could work. I was at least tolerant of it, maybe even liking it. Now, this - which appears to be what a third grader would think would look cool if allowed to design the uniforms. Black helmets, red stickers, dumb, dumb, and dummy dumb. Fuck the dumb, fuck this stupid uniform. If we lose I am going to troll Ohio State forever about this. Can we get red laser beams to shoot out from the visors? How about some rubies encrusted in our shoes? These uniforms are the equivalent of the old Vette guy who coordinates every single thing on his car in a nauseating way, where you are looking at him and feeling sorry for him because he thinks that it's cool that the floor mats match his license plate cover and those things match his jacket and his Vette hat.

Yeah!!........... (Throws away matching Pontiac shirt and floor mats)... That would be so dumb!.....

Those red helmet stickers look like spiders. I swear this fucking uniform was designed by Hot Topic.

It's just a mock up done by someone on 11 Warriors. I imagine the real thing will look pretty good.

Also, Ole Miss is about to go down to Memphis. I think a lot of people were looking to this one ever since Ole Miss lost the way they did @ Florida and it's happening.

I wish Bama hadn't started Bateman against ole miss. Had Coker started the game would have went the way of the tide. This is the problem when you can't commit to a quarterback at the beginning of the season.

Ole miss also lost there superstar freak D guy with the crazy African name due to a concussion.

BTW, Stanford is rolling. They are kind of shaping up like Ohio State last year: lose early to a team that later on everyone will be like "How the fuck did that happen?" and just curb-stomping everyone. They could be one to make noise come playoff time.

Ole miss also lost there superstar freak D guy with the crazy African name due to a concussion.

That Ndechikwe guy? He was a complete nonfactor against Florida. No tackles, no sacks, no QB pressures against a pretty weak o-line. Maybe he was a superstar in their other games but he was a nobody when I saw him

Locked in.

I win (OSU beats Michigan): you owe me $200 and you have to change your name to something with my approval.

You win (Michigan beats OSU): you owe me $0 and I have to change my name to something with your approval.

Sound right?

Maybe none of my Bidness, but why make a bet with Jive? He isn't going to pay. Just keeps making bets until some day he resets back to zero.

Tide are rolling.

Yeah this could get ugly for AM.

Alabama is another team (like Stanford) that could be in really good shape come playoff time.

I think an early loss sometimes helps a lot. It loosens a team up, alows them to relax and just have fun, but also puts a chip on their shoulder and a reason to galvanize.