College Football Thread v12.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess now I get to root for North Carolina, who before about 3 weeks about most people didn't know had a football team.

And I get to root for USC for once. This will make me very happy sad.

Keep rooting! Everyone can have a dream, just remember dreams don't come true .

National champion 2009, 2011, 2012 and soon to be 2015

Clemson loses and Ohio State gets in to shut down 'bama again.

I seriously was not impressed with 'bama. Henry is their only offensive weapon. He had 44 carries, and Florida ran 45 total plays. Had Florida had anything resembling an offense 'bama the game would have been much closer. Florida's defense was keeping them contained for most of the game until fatigue set in.

Here is the correct ranking at the time Alabama played each team, I can understand them loosing after we put the beat down

Alabama #2- Ol Miss #15

Alabama #13- Georgia #8

Alabama #8- Texas AM #7

Alabama #7- LSU #4

Alabama #2- miss state #17

Same teams Poncho. Preseason rankings are garbage and if you don't believe that I don't think you can have a logical discussion.

They turned out to be garbage. Sorry that the truth hurts.

Clemson loses and Ohio State gets in to shut down 'bama again.

I seriously was not impressed with 'bama. Henry is their only offensive weapon. He had 44 carries, and Florida ran 45 total plays. Had Florida had anything resembling an offense 'bama the game would have been much closer. Florida's defense was keeping them contained for most of the game until fatigue set in.

Another If

Same teams Poncho. Preseason rankings are garbage and if you don't believe that I don't think you can have a logical discussion.

They turned out to be garbage. Sorry that the truth hurts.

Don't listen to this keyboard kunt. Let him fall into the abyss of non importance with jive.

Keep rooting! Everyone can have a dream, just remember dreams don't come true .

National champion 2009, 2011, 2012 and soon to be 2015

Ohio State would put a beating on Bama this year about the same as the beating I put on you about 10 years ago on a return trip from Dayton.

Dat fake punt doe

I think it was an improv on the part of the punter. I think he thought we would get the punt blocked if he tried to punt as planned and then thought he had more space to run than what he really did.

That's why Dabo was going so nuts - it clearly wasn't a fake punt that was a called play.

Stanford is straight rolling right now. Clemson ain't losing. Now I can just watch this b1g game. Both of these teams look blah. Hopefully Stanford will land in the number four spot tomorrow :)

I know Iowa and MSU is boring

Good luck running again either team. $500 say that Alabama will not win the national championship.

Floridas D is loads better then Iowa or Sparty and Henry put up what 150+ yards tonight. I don't think either of these B1G teams could contain him any better then Florida.

Florida D may be slightly better than MSU or IOWA D, but they were on the feild for 75% of the time. Fatigue set in and Henry run wild in the second half. MSU and Iowa both have decent offense, it'll be different. And are you taking my bet?

Floridas D is loads better then Iowa or Sparty and Henry put up what 150+ yards tonight. I don't think either of these B1G teams could contain him any better then Florida.

Last years OSU D did just that. Henry wasn't even in the building. What makes you think this years OSU D wouldn't do the same?

I think we are all thinking the same thing. You didn't want any of this angry OSU team this year. You would get spanked again.