Audi S3

Aesthetic_Influx

I had the joy of shooting one of our regular C&C members' cars a few weekends back. Anthony (xanthonyxedgex) was nice enough to get up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday too, so extra thanks to him.

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Anthony

Thanks for looking!

Thanks guys.

Great shots, love the tones you used. Any particular reason you don't shoot with a CPL filter?

Mostly because a lack of sleep resulted in leaving gear at my office... so I had to roll without it. :no:

Nice work Mike, great looking subject matter as well. Wanna shoot an old Z? It would be like stepping back in time for you LOL.

Tim, I'd drive just about anywhere to photograph your car! We have the occasional Z32 drop into Cars and Coffee up here and I have hardcore flashbacks. I feel like I haven't seen yours in so so long!

As I was looking at the pics, I though, "These are the kinds of pics I'd expect to see in an Audi brochure or something." Just really fantastic looking.

Really appreciate that! The overhead shots are my favorite really, since they have such a great muted and atypical view of an urban area. Also, after all the time I've spent in the MAG waiting areas, I've had time to look at their brochures, lol.

Great pictures as always. Your stuff always looks like fine art, mine looks like the day after a Kid Rock concert and whiskey bender :lol:

Ha, oh please, I love your work man — and would totally want to watch you make magic at the strip. But thank you regardless!

I'm just mad I can't find the CPL filter setting in my Instagram app.

It's hidden; gotta swipe with three fingers and your opposite thumb in the shape of the Zoltan Z.

Ha, oh please, I love your work man — and would totally want to watch you make magic at the strip. But thank you regardless!

Thanks, but I am in total awe of what you do. The look, attention to detail, and composition of your work is just next level shit.

The more I shoot, the more I appreciate stuff like this, it is just great work. There are so many "pro" picture taker types out there now that get a Best Buy special, get a watermark, start a Facebook page for their "business" and under charge like mad for work. You sir, make art and the world needs more of that.

I would not call what I do at the track magic, its more like a controlled dumpster fire wedding shoot where I run around like a crackhead looking for a rock trying to get a shot based on what car is rolling up :lol:

On your next shoot I would love to tag along, carry your bags and learn some stuff :fuckyeah: