Window tinting in Hilliard?

Stolen 98

I went once this year for the first time. I will never go back or recommend them. They left cut marks on two of the windows.

Did they fix it?

We've had nothing but good quality work from them, as well as service. Also lifetime repairs on tint so I would hope this was fixed for you.

quality is expensive and lately had complaints.

a2z cheaper, good, but might smoke in your car.

above and beyond, I had to have a window redone and blamed dirt in the glass on me. (he also smokes in the shop)

Mobile tint dude - you have to have a garage for him to work in. Hard to get a hold of.

quality is expensive and lately had complaints.

a2z cheaper, good, but might smoke in your car.

above and beyond, I had to have a window redone and blamed dirt in the glass on me. (he also smokes in the shop)

Mobile tint dude - you have to have a garage for him to work in. Hard to get a hold of.

The last 3 cars & trucks I've had done was by AAP on Indianola. The last time they lost my business over $40. I was quoted 1 price over the phone and then charged $40 more when it was time to pick up.

I then had a co-worker ask me about remote start systems. I referred her to AAP but recommended she get the quote in writing...When she called they refused to email or fax her something over...so she went else where.

It's too bad they have succumbed to these types of shady business practices because their tint jobs were great.

The last 3 cars & trucks I've had done was by AAP on Indianola. The last time they lost my business over $40. I was quoted 1 price over the phone and then charged $40 more when it was time to pick up.

I then had a co-worker ask me about remote start systems. I referred her to AAP but recommended she get the quote in writing...When she called they refused to email or fax her something over...so she went else where.

It's too bad they have succumbed to these types of shady business practices because their tint jobs were great.

Sorry to see someone else get burned by them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see someone else get burned by them.

With the four corvettes my dad has brought to AAP, both my volkswagen, two jeeps and my moms Audi we have never had a problem. If there was an issue with clear bra or window tint, no questions asked it was fixed.