NFL Thread

BStowers023

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty happy with the pickup of Kansas City D this week for fantasy. The browns will continue to loose, its like watching the titanic and cheering for the ship not to sink.

I predict Denver will loose their first game unless for some reason Peyton shows up.

Just using your baseless logic

Unless I watched a different game than you and was given incorrect end of game stats from ESPN, I'm pretty sure there was no chance of any blowouts.

Hehe, just wait till this Thursday. The almighty Browns will ruin your perfect records. ;)

There's your blowout. :lol:

That was a crap game. Both offenses were terrible. Thank your lucky stars the Bengals D played as well as they did.

Offenses were terrible, but not as terrible as the khaki wearing bumble bee uniforms. I get it, it's Halloween, but damn those are ugly.

That was a crap game. Both offenses were terrible. Thank your lucky stars the Bengals D played as well as they did.

That was probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on CR, and that's saying a lot. Thank the stars that 33% of the game went our way, on the field, in a real live motion game?

A blowout, right...

He literally took your logic and changed it out to benefit the Bengals and you thought it was dumb. Please go back and re-read how dumb your comment was.

That said, fuckin 7-0. Who Dey, it's about damn time.

That was probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on CR, and that's saying a lot. Thank the stars that 33% of the game went our way, on the field, in a real live motion game?

He literally took your logic and changed it out to benefit the Bengals and you thought it was dumb. Please go back and re-read how dumb your comment was.

:lolguy:

This is why I hate talking sports in Ohio. Enjoy this short-lived success while it lasts.

:lolguy:

This is why I hate talking sports in Ohio. Enjoy this short-lived success while it lasts.

At least we don't have to wear extreme throwbacks to hang on to past. We are living in the now, and guess what? The Bengals > Steelers. It's okay though, I'm sure most fans still think you're better than the Browns :lolguy:

7-0 and the winning percentage of the BEST team they've beaten is .571

I hope they enjoy getting anally raped in their first round (or 2nd if bye) playoff game like they do every year :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

7-0 and the winning percentage of the BEST team they've beaten is .571

I hope they enjoy getting anally raped in their first round (or 2nd if bye) playoff game like they do every year :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

If the Bengals stay healthy, they are as good as anyone in the NFL. The Bengals can only beat the teams they have on their schedule and guess what? They have. This isn't college where it's a beauty contest.