2016 GT 350 Video

wagner

Usually I'm the one taking the pictures or writing an article about a video, so its a bit strange for me to be in front of the camera and have an article done on said video at the same time.

This is from Cars and Coffee last weekend, first time doing anything like this with brand new gear that I had tested for about 15 seconds. I've got a long way to go but plan on doing some fun and big stuff with more videos in the future.

http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=7791

Nice to see them getting delivered. As for video/interview feedback, I would suggest getting out from in front of the car for some period of the interview and also maybe interspersing shots of the car over the audio of the interview. As it was it was just 2 guys in the way of what we wanted to look at.

Still, well done getting that scoop. Jealous of the dude. May have to change my order form to avalanche now having seen that.

Nice to see them getting delivered. As for video/interview feedback, I would suggest getting out from in front of the car for some period of the interview and also maybe interspersing shots of the car over the audio of the interview. As it was it was just 2 guys in the way of what we wanted to look at.

Still, well done getting that scoop. Jealous of the dude. May have to change my order form to avalanche now having seen that.

That was in the plan, but it did not happen. On some future features I will be posting these things will be incorporated :)