Marysville MSF Today...

2 fiddy girl

You can miss up to 21 pts and still get your end. I know a few people actually had to redo portions due to lack of speed. Everything is timed and you are scored off that as well.

One girl redid the stopping test because she went too slow. Another redid the swerve for the same reason. BOTH got their ends.

I almost stopped by there on Saturday. I was riding up in Delaware but I didn't wanna blow your cover. Your welcome..... :)

Ha! There was another group who tried to drop in and surprise us but they went to Delaware south off 23...our top secret location was delaware north off 36 & 521. I guess they got harassed by cops since someone called in a complaint about speeding motorcycles on 23 :lol:

We were also protected by 2 sheriffs who were sitting in the parking lot entrance for about 3 hours! Slow day in delaware county I guess!

Ha! There was another group who tried to drop in and surprise us but they went to Delaware south off 23...our top secret location was delaware north off 36 & 521. I guess they got harassed by cops since someone called in a complaint about speeding motorcycles on 23 :lol:

We were also protected by 2 sheriffs who were sitting in the parking lot entrance for about 3 hours! Slow day in delaware county I guess!

Your never protected from me little boy

LOL, I was going to go to the one off of 23 too... Looks like it's a good thing that I didn't.