Recommend a body shop

Miller

I had a great visit with Charlie up at CSN Motorsports. Does a lot of high end repairs. He was very timely. I went up and did a shop tour, then got the car in on my schedule about a week later (had to order the door from mfr.). I think the job took two weeks, or just under that (door replacement). Paint work was fantastic and the car was clean and detailed come pickup. He was priced fairly compared to the couple of other quotes I got (Dodds, True Performance, ect). That is probably key. Take some time and get quotes...see what all everyone thinks needs done and then you will be more informed when you go to take it in somewhere.

so:

yes

yes

yes

The Body Shop is in Tuttle mall. Has all the makeup and fragrances you need. Good quality but I would try to get in when they open so you can get what you need in a timely fashion. Not as good of a value as some online stores but it's local.

Thanks to everybuddy in this thread. I'll reach out to all contacts.

The Body Shop is in Tuttle mall. Has all the makeup and fragrances you need. Good quality but I would try to get in when they open so you can get what you need in a timely fashion. Not as good of a value as some online stores but it's local.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1862788&postcount=5

Just a quick FYI. I tried calling Clifford 3 times when I needed something painted a few months back, no answer. Ended up getting what I needed done at C G's Auto Body on Buyers Circle. They did an excellent job.

I've heard this before, that's why I was looking for more opinions. Hopefully I do not have a similar experience.

One man shop. Quality is key. You have to hit the cell to reach me. 6148064497

Im not everyones answer, but I am the majorities.

Just emailed Kevin. I will definitely be using him to fix the spoiler on my 8. Based on the feedback here i'm looking forward to working with him.

Just emailed Kevin. I will definitely be using him to fix the spoiler on my 8. Based on the feedback here i'm looking forward to working with him.

Should probably call him, I havent received a response to my email I sent him but know he answers his phone.

Should probably call him, I havent received a response to my email I sent him but know he answers his phone.

Text or call him on his cell. Kevin will take care of you. Let me know if you need to drop off a car and get a ride back. I'll go.