College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, if we could just have someone delete everything that Zander guy posts that would be great. I don't know if a thread ban as yenner suggested is possible on vBulletin or this version of vBulletin but that would also be fine.

I believe a thread ban is possible. We need to get this thread back on topic.

Why anyone would want to continue to post to argue on the internet, to the point of claiming someone would not say that to their face, makes no sense to me. If someone is so butt hurt they want to do something about it, meet up or shut up.

Example: I don't agree with how you see this and think you are full of shit. I doubt you would back that up in person, and am willing to meet you to talk about this.

Reply 1: I'm not meeting you, you're a Dbag and a waste of time.

Reply 2: That's outstanding, When and where?

Reply 3: It's the internet, I don't have to reply, because I don't feel like it.

All over fooseball.

Gent's, I get where everyone is coming from, and the frustration. It's a sport, and my thought is to show up or shut up. Follow through is very unlikely, so why even bother saying shit like this.

In no defense of z whatsoever..... Am I the only one who read that thinking he was just making a joke about dumb Alabamans and grammar? (Said not say)

I may be missing some history. Carry on [emoji482]

I also read it as a joke on the stereotypical Alabamagrama, but I don't know the guy so ...

I just googled. What a fucking idiot.

This OSU team is shaping up like Urban's Florida teams. Dui's and hookers. Give it a few years I'm sure we will get a murder charge

OSU under Urban has been so far away from being similar to Florida under Urban in terms of off field issues it's not even worth discussing.

OSU under Urban has been so far away from being similar to Florida under Urban in terms of off field issues it's not even worth discussing.

No kidding- plus, how does Urban Meyer control some dumb fuck soliciting for a prostitute? These are people who make their own decisions- Urban can only help the punishment.

Ohio State's defense is about to be downright nasty

@AdamSchefter

2015-12-11 19:36 UTC

Former Bucs HC Greg Schiano expected to accept Assoc HC/DC at Ohio State, per source; will replace former OSU DC Chris Ash, new Rutgers HC.

Ohio State's defense is about to be downright nasty

@AdamSchefter

2015-12-11 19:36 UTC

Former Bucs HC Greg Schiano expected to accept Assoc HC/DC at Ohio State, per source; will replace former OSU DC Chris Ash, new Rutgers HC.

:megusta:

Not to mention he is a hell of a defensive coach

Of course. I'm just in full recruiting mode right now...haha.

Edit: Seems Urban is in the same mode. Schiano already on campus working for the big recruiting weekend in Columbus.

http://i.imgur.com/ZQvTUb7.jpg

During his stint in Tampa, Schiano was one of the worst head coaches in recent history. He constantly made himself look like an idiot, pissed everyone off with his dickbag attitude, and lost a shit ton of games.

That being said, he's much better suited as a DC. And I'll give him credit, he did a lot of good things when he was running the show at Rutgers. I think it's a solid hire for Ohio State.

Dumb people resort to violence because they lose the smarts battle.

How's that one scene go with Kevin Hart in 40 Year Old Virgin? Yeah, that's you.

And don't start with me..........Rollin 20's member here

This

When someone calls me stupid, I'm going to throw up an argument to prove them wrong---which is easily done.

When a stupid person gets called stupid, they simply say "I bet you won't say that to my face". More or less, agreeing that they are stupid, but also adding the bonus information that they are unstable and willing to get into a physical altercation about it.