College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

Big 12 is now allowed to have a championship game with only 10 teams. Aren't they they reason everyone started really expanding to 12 teams to have a conference championship game?

I think it's BS personally...but it is the NCAA we're talking about.

Meh, the rule was completely arbitrary anyway, I'm fine with each conference having equal opportunity to decide who it's champ is, and how.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why they'd want one. It's a guaranteed rematch since they play a round robin 9-game conference schedule. Makes no sense.

a rematch of ONE TRUE CHAMPIONS TCU & Baylor might have been able to leave OSU out in 2014/15 CFP

But I agree. Seems to go against the point of a round robin schedule but where there's money to be made, the NCAA is for it.

People can't get Warinner's name right and now there's Studrawa... it's a disaster.

Not calling you out specifically, LJ. The way you had it is the way Bucknuts' twitter posted it. And Ross Fulton just tweeted out "Studwara" in multiple, successive tweets.

Maryland fans' conspiracy theories regarding Haskins/Jones/Locksley are hilarious. Like it's so crazy a kid would choose to join OSU's class over sticking it out with Maryland's awful, awful class. Haskins has had one foot out the door for months.

Yeah, they are idiots right now. Ironically enough, many believe Maryland actually leaked the info on purpose last night to spoil the kids day today, pot meet kettle. So if I am to be correct here, I believe there are 4 spots remaining in this class. Areas of need right now are, DT and DB for sure. Then I think you kind of have 2 spots remaining for someone you simply can't pass up. It will be interesting to see how this class finishes up, as there is still several possible scenarios on the table yet.

Reports are coming in that it wouldn't be out of the question for him to go later first round because his showing is so good. Teams don't want to miss him if they wait to second, so might gobble up in later first.

Even talks of him jumping to #1 WR...

Another name I keep reading about is Noah Spence. Just think what couldve been had he gotten off the E. Many feelnhes a 1st round pick. The defense would've had:

Bosa- overall #1

Spence: 1st round (many projecting him 1st round)

Apple: 1st round

Washington: Late 1st/2nd round

Bell: 2nd round

Perry: 3-4th round

Powell: 5-6th round

Yeah, there are vines a'plenty on twitter right now of Brax making DB's at the camp look straight ridiculous. Some examples;

Every time I watch these, the clip of the "Deez Nutz" guy saying "GOT EEEEM!!!" Roles through my head.

Not only nice skills, but I noticed that he is jawing at both of the DBs. I'm not sure why, but that stuck me as different, I guess. I didn't know Braxton was like that? Maybe he is and I didn't see it before. Or maybe it's just really competitive down there and that's how it is. I kind of like to see the fire/intensity in a player.