College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Trevone Boykin, that makes an unlicensed fender bender look downright wholesome.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/31/tcu-qb-trevone-boykin-arrested-after-reportedly-hitting-police-officer/

Why was he at a bar two days before their game? I would imagine he would be in their hotel for practices and such.

Why was he at a bar two days before their game? I would imagine he would be in their hotel for practices and such.

He snuck out of the hotel after curfew room check, what a dumb ass

I watched the last couple minutes of the Houston-FSU game. Houston on offense totally reminded me of Ohio State last year - and they just carved up Florida State.

Herman's stock is sky high. I'd take him back here in a heatbeat over any coach not named Meyer or Saban.

Roll fucking tide. Great first half. Bring on Clemson

What was up with that dance floor fall? Dude trying to get a flag but looked like he fell over one of your dance shoes. We play football up here...not soccer.

What was up with that dance floor fall? Dude trying to get a flag but looked like he fell over one of your dance shoes. We play football up here...not soccer.

:lol:

He's just happy they're not playing tOSU again. May not want to admit it, but he is.

:lol:

He's just happy they're not playing tOSU again. May not want to admit it, but he is.

We are shutting out the team that beat OSU and we have held them to negative rushing yards. Not to worried bro!

This game is over. RTR!!

We are shutting out the team that beat OSU and we have held them to negative rushing yards. Not to worried bro!

This game is over. RTR!!

Transitive properties and football. Sparty sucks, we all wanted the rematch, but the bucks played a shit game at the wrong time.

Congrats to your team.

Bama is so one dimensional on offense :gabe:

This is the reason nobody here truly respects your bandwagon opinion or sees you as anything less than a homer. We all knew MSU wasn't worthy. They got lucky on a last second FG against tOSU and never should have beat Iowa. You're acting like 'Bama is doing something impressive.

Take off the blinders Tony Danza. Nobody is shocked tonight. Tell your girlfriend (or boyfriend, I still don't know how to tell which one is "the man" in these situations, :lol:) her team is doing what they should've against Ole Miss.

Even if they win, remember, they'll always be known as the team that sat smuggly golf clapping during the first ever playoff selection then got waxed by an "undeserving team". :lolguy:

Congrats to 'Bama. They are stomping the 3rd best team in the B1G. :gabe: