College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He mad^

Troll attempt fail.

Why would I be mad? My team isn't even playing. I'm just stating the obvious. Things others have said in these threads. Same as last year. You attempt to troll then look foolish. You also don't man up to deals and stiff people.

Not impressed by 'Bama or you. Not sorry. Not mad.

Enjoy your evening. :)

Troll attempt fail.

Why would I be mad? My team isn't even playing. I'm just stating the obvious. Things others have said in these threads. Same as last year. You attempt to troll then look foolish. You also don't man up to deals and stiff people.

Not impressed by 'Bama or you. Not sorry. Not mad.

Enjoy your evening. :)

Dude last year you were repping me every other posts with your "respect" posts :lolguy: it might be time to wash the sand out of your vagina and try to have a better day tomorrow.

Dude last year you were repping me every other posts with your "respect" posts :lolguy: it might be time to wash the sand out of your vagina and try to have a better day tomorrow.

Negative Tony Danza. I never repped you, nor did I "rip" you. I stated blatant observations, as I have here. You talk trash then when proven wrong claim "trolling". It's also a fact that you're shady and stiffed a respected member.

I ain't mad at all though. I don't even really know you. Prob a pretty chill guy. Nothing but fake online respect for you as of now.

I just find your lame attempts to rustle jimmies funny. I could care less who wins since tOSU isn't in it, even though I think they had a legitimate case to be at least in the B1G championship even after their loss.

As I said, enjoy your evening broseph. Congrats on the lady friends team stomping MSU.

Way to go Spartans! Way to represent the B1G! Clearly the wrong team from the B1G went. Michigan State was not ready for the big stage. Even if Ohio State didn't beat Bama, they would have at least kept it within 10.

But anyways, it doesn't feel like game day. I haven't been excited all week but I'm trying to now. I think it's a sign of being a spoiled Buckeye fan. I think we run down NDs throat and handle them, but we'll see.

But anyways, it doesn't feel like game day. I haven't been excited all week but I'm trying to now. I think it's a sign of being a spoiled Buckeye fan. I think we run down NDs throat and handle them, but we'll see.

Yup, I hope the team isn't as disinterested and uninspired as I feel right now. Like I know I am supposed to be jacked for this game - hey, come on, it's Notre Dame, it's New Year's Day, it's a big bowl game, etc. - but, honestly, I'm just not getting there.

And what the hell is up with the start being at 1 pm EST? What is that, like 4am in Arizona? ZZZzzzzzzzzz

Yeah the start time makes no sense. Instead of putting Notre Dame/Ohio State at the night slot they put Ole Miss/Oklahoma State. Like who fuck is going to watch that? You've got 2 of the biggest brands in college football and you make them compete with what? 2 other games? If that isn't a good enough reason, you've got them at an early start on the west coast and the sugar a late night start on the east (central time zone). Logically it makes no sense.

The gulf in talent between OSU and MSU is clear, however they had a bad game and a perfect storm of circumstances to loose against them on the final play of the game...I think it could be pointed out that a simialr argument for Bama could have been said vs their ole miss slip up, however OSU just didnt get to the title game due to a freak play against scUM.

OSU has the talent to play with bama, there is no question, however MSU did not, and now there is no question about that.

Clemson and Bama look the best two teams though, I must admit, however 3 and 4 are likely playing at 1 pm est today...

Go tigers.

Yeah the start time makes no sense. Instead of putting Notre Dame/Ohio State at the night slot they put Ole Miss/Oklahoma State. Like who fuck is going to watch that? You've got 2 of the biggest brands in college football and you make them compete with what? 2 other games? If that isn't a good enough reason, you've got them at an early start on the west coast and the sugar a late night start on the east (central time zone). Logically it makes no sense.

Exactly this. Why the fuck would you schedule a big bowl game new years day at 10am? Dumb dumb dumb.

The bowl game times have been set long before the matchups were

Which is a stupid idea, IMO.

Is there a Notre Dame fan on here that I can talk shit to? I need a jump start to get hyped for this. I love hating Notre dame, so please, if you're out there, let me talk shit to you to help me get excited.

I can pretend? Let me get into character.

"Ohio State's 5 national championships are cute! They have almost half of what Notre Dame has."

"Let me know when an entire national network devotes itself to televising just your football games."

"Ask any random person in the US - even the world - what they think of when you say college football and I bet all of them say Notre Dame."

"I'd probably know more about Ohio State if I wasn't so distracted by watching movies about Notre Dame football. Okay need to get back to Rudy now."

I can pretend? Let me get into character.

"Ohio State's 5 national championships are cute! They have almost half of what Notre Dame has."

"Let me know when an entire national network devotes itself to televising just your football games."

"Ask any random person in the US - even the world - what they think of when you say college football and I bet all of them say Notre Dame."

"I'd probably know more about Ohio State if I wasn't so distracted by watching movies about Notre Dame football. Okay need to get back to Rudy now."

You forgot

"I had no chance at getting into Notre Dame"

"Ive never been to South Bend"

"Yeah Im Catholic"

I'm in tears and I'm not even finished with the article. I completely lost it at the pic and the caption, "Creepy Pete makes a wise move of exiting Rudy after only 20 minutes."

:lol:

I was laughing all the way through. Sounds like it was written by some of CR's finest, like you or NB.