College Football Thread v13.0

bicranium

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome!!

Glad to see captain dickhead Desmond Howard yet again eating it on his prediction!!

Hahahahaha....didn't watch the idiots today. Howard can't speak English properly, let alone predict football games. Hell of a college player and had an amazing superbowl for the fudge packers, but an idiot speaker and tv personality.

Bosa has a history of several hits like this. I knew it was him as soon as I saw a flag. I just assumed it was a personal foul only. Rules are rules. We can bitch all we want but the call is impossible to dispute

Wish this team played like this all year. Would have likely faced bama in the nc game.

Bosa has a history of several hits like this. I knew it was him as soon as I saw a flag. I just assumed it was a personal foul only. Rules are rules. We can bitch all we want but the call is impossible to dispute

Wish this team played like this all year. Would have likely faced bama in the nc game.

Not really. If he was looking an inch higher it was a clean hit.

The rule I'm okay with but that fact it states a "less risk" hit because it was well under the shoulders damn near in his gut so as a foul yes I agree but do not agree with that being a targeting call

If theu are gonna call the defender for doing that that need to start calling it on ball carriers. Period

He predicted OSU to be down today and basically said he had doubts they would actually show up to play today.

Darron Lee tweeted "curtain call" after the game, could he be coming back?

He tweeted that before the game. He gone.

Unless something changes basically every player with even a whiff of NFL talk aside from Elflein is gone.

Football is a game of inches brah.

The right call was made. Sucks. Bosa should be better.

Not a penalty in HS or the NFL. Its a bad rule. They dont even enforce it all that well. RBs should be called for it constantly.

Not a penalty in HS or the NFL. Its a bad rule. They dont even enforce it all that well. RBs should be called for it constantly.

Problem with that is how the rule is wrote is that it has to be against someone unable to defend himself and they will argue the fact every defensive player has a 100% chance to defend themselves