Where do you buy your aftermarket parts? Why?

Stimmel1647545512

I don't buy parts I just get expensive stock cars, bitch about them being slow, and cycle to another one after a year.

Welcome to CR. Not a bad intro, but you need to include pics in order to complete the process. There are alot of car shows around the area. Find a dope lawn chair, a good cigar and report back.

Unfortunately the parts game is a rat race, everyone scrounging and fighting their way to the bottom. You slit my throat to get a sale and I'll do the same back to you once I realize, meanwhile we've both seen our profit margins erode.

Buying a known part number from an unknown or unreliable source is a great way to save a penny but should you need support or exchange... well..

Unfortunately the parts game is a rat race, everyone scrounging and fighting their way to the bottom. You slit my throat to get a sale and I'll do the same back to you once I realize, meanwhile we've both seen our profit margins erode.

Buying a known part number from an unknown or unreliable source is a great way to save a penny but should you need support or exchange... well..

No, we don't want to buy your 16yr old $16k Subaru WRX sportwagon that has 100k on the body.

JayRacing.... Best friend since 7th grade...

Does he still have his big turbo MP3? that thing is beastly.

Not a lot of options for Mazdas (edit - non Miatas & RX-7's/8's) really so whom ever had the best deal & reputation.

edit.

Does he still have his big turbo MP3? that thing is beastly.

Not a lot of options for Mazdas (edit - non Miatas & RX-7's/8's) really so whom ever had the best deal & reputation.

edit.

That is one of the employees car. The owner still has it and has done more engine work with the cylinder head.

DP

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE=Stimmel]

Hey Andrew. I'm using Jegs part numbers here so if you need any other info let me know. Plan on ordering in 2 or 3 weeks.

Bmr k member with mmounts and pinto rack # 142-km007h

A arms w/o spring pockets # 142-aa007h

Qa1 coilover/strut # hr606s-12200

hr606s-12200 $650 as far as the BMR stuff I sell it at retial +shipping they are pretty intense right now with bracket pricing idk why, Sorry for the delay we have been busier than can be and CR always comes up when I am at home watching forensic files and dont have price guides in front of me:fuckyeah:

This is why I shop at Jegs/Summit. Customer service isn't a problem. Wait 2 weeks for a quote, get half ass answer.

What's retail? Yours? Mine? Amazon? If your a salesman, you are doing it wrong.

I'm sure when forensic files is over you'll have an explanation.