Which car would you buy, and why?

2 Sweet

I'm glad I haven't had any of the G8 issues that were mentioned earlier. I've put 30K+ on my car in 2.5 years with zero issues or rattles. My original intent was to drive it daily, in the winter as well, but the first winter I had it, it really got beat up. Rock chips, two curbed wheels, etc. :( So when I had the chance to buy a cheap winter beater last year, I did that and put the G8 away. Of course this means I have 3 summer cars now, but I don't care. I just care too much about the condition of my G8 to beat it up over winter again. But if you don't mind doing that, it's a great car that hauls 4 people with ease, has a giant trunk, and gets over 20 MPG as long as you don't hammer it all the time... :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a black G8 GT with 106k on it for $13,500 in Chillicothe. Has longtubes, x-pipe and nitrous. I just have the owner as a friend on fb, not sure if he's on here, but I'd say there are a few members familiar with it.

There's a black G8 GT with 106k on it for $13,500 in Chillicothe. Has longtubes, x-pipe and nitrous. I just have the owner as a friend on fb, not sure if he's on here, but I'd say there are a few members familiar with it.

Dylan dardens car. I dont think id buy that for a daily lol. Sweet car and all, but hes beat the hell out of that thing