Another satisfied customer from Marc Stock

evan9381

I actually first reached out to Marc to see about some options on my girlfriends horrible ARM mortgage she took out for her condo. After discussing with him, I decided to look into options on my own home. I purchased in 2009 and had a 5.000% interest rate. Marc made the refi as painless as possible, got me into a new loan at 3.875% and I was able to drop my PMI. I was able to also pull a little bit of money out to do some upgrades to the house that are well needed. Best part was getting the appraisal report and seeing that in ~7 years my house has gone up about $45k in value, which means about 158% of the purchase price.

All in all, Marc has been great. Still working on getting my girlfriend to look into her options, but for now, I'm all set and my house is going to get some upgrades to hopefully bump that value up a little bit more.

/\/\

I'll second that. Just wrapped up a home refinance last month with Marc and he made it quick and painless as possible, and got me by far the best rate out of all the places I shopped around at. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anybody.