F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

All of my buddies are married, and all of them want to look at my phone for pics, or hear stories. being happily married is great. Being married and miserable, or dealing with someone who gives zero effort is not worth it.

It's not bad being (relatively) young, single, educated, in shape, and successful. Leaves quite a few options open. If I didn't have my kids 50/50, and a busy career, I could get into a lot of trouble.

Side note: i had a professor years ago, younger guy, super cool about a lot of shit. We were talking between classes one day and I mentioned I had just broken up with my longtime GF and all the baggage that goes along with that. He looks at me and says, "You ever have a buddy of yours buy a new golf club, a driver, putter whatever, use it and say 'holy shit man you gotta get this driver its fucking awesome you'll love it'... you ever hear your married friends say that about being married? 'holy shit man being married is fucking great you gotta get married someday'." Then he went on to say that he likes his wife, even loves her sometimes but being married is just "ok". Needless to say I wasn't too bummed about being single after that conversation lol.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/kirks5oh/Mobile%20Uploads/image_17.jpg

Ask and you shall receive. No dirty pics, and this is from

Her Facebook. Pretty sure I'm in love. Haha

Well played. Be sure to thank her doc for work well done!

-Marc

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/kirks5oh/Mobile%20Uploads/image_17.jpg

Ask and you shall receive. No dirty pics, and this is from

Her Facebook. Pretty sure I'm in love. Haha

This pic shouldn't be buried and left behind on page 5.

Well played on many fronts, my good man. Well played indeed.

Edit: Marc beat me to it; great-looking, intelligent men think alike, it seems.

Anyone with kids will tell you that it is the single greatest blessing in life. My biggest worry is that some men will find a mate when it's (nearing) too late to have them (safely). Or worse... (As someone stares Tinder/etc being the bargain cave of the relationship world) they have to settle for the "I don't want kids" kinda woman.

I agree with a lot of things Bob says, but this ain't one of them. Lol.

another story: hooked up with a girl in December. not really anything bad happened with her, she was just a mess. she was half latino which is cool, like them dark hair/eyes. her back story was that she grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Raised in the Bottoms, then lived in the Hilltop, and graduated from West High School. Got pregnant when she was 15 by a 26 year old (he's not in the picture anymore.) She said she only thought he was 18 at the time. Has two kids at this point and is 25 years old i think? Took her out for drinks one night and the 2nd date was "netflix and chill". banged her out. this one was the one i decided to stop banging moms. she looked great in clothes, a little thick, but good thick. when the clothes came off, gravity took over.

banged her a few more times after that just because. she had no problem dropping whatever she had going on to come over. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR KIDS, LADY?

Edit: She left an earring in my bed one night, the next night another "regular" found it and left pissed. rookie mistake: don't forget to wash your sheets between bang sessions.

gabriella.jpg

hahahaha, I hooked up with this MILF stripper years ago who had a small baby. Went out for drinks while her sister watched the kid, get back to her place, bang it out on her tiny fucking bed. So I'm laying there half drunk half passed out when she gets up to check on the kid. She gets back in bed so i turn to my right and there's a small child's face just staring back of me. SHE BROUGHT THE KID INTO BED WITH HER! she's laying next to me holding her baby. All i could think was "thank god you're not going to remember this moment kid b/c you're never going to see me again."

Sometimes us happily married guys pretend like we are interested in our "over 30" single friends escapades because we feel bad that they are "the leftovers" scraping the bottom of the barrel for other "leftovers". Sometimes I act interested just so they don't feel left out. It's actually something that makes me feel sad/bad when I see the (one guy in particular) who is one of my good acquintances stance when he was telling me that I was an idiot for getting married at 27... And now (at 33, as is he) he has professed for about 2 years how he doesn't think that he can find a suitable mate and that it worries him severely because all of his friends are married and he can't find a decent girl. So, what does he do? He goes on Tinder dates and bangs chubby girls.

Anyone with kids will tell you that it is the single greatest blessing in life. My biggest worry is that some men will find a mate when it's (nearing) too late to have them (safely). Or worse... (As someone stares Tinder/etc being the bargain cave of the relationship world) they have to settle for the "I don't want kids" kinda woman.

Sorry, all this faithfulness and kid-talk makes me sound like s GOP candidate.

I'm proud of my marriage, is it not cool to be proud of it in this day and age? Should I keep telling my buddies "man, you got the life buddy! Banging chicks, living in an apartment in the short north, driving a c300..."

Settle? That's all I look for an got lucky pretty quick. Not everyone is interested in crotchfruit.

stayed home from work today, so i'm racking my brain for other stories.

this one was from November, i don't care about showing you her picture because im pretty half of columbus banged her. met her years ago at my gym, thought she was cute but never had more than a couple of conversations with her.

ended up reconnecting with her on Tinder. met her out for a drink and we clicked. she eventually tells me that she doesn't want to hook up because i was still on tinder. so, i tell her i deleted it and we start banging. she was a repeat offender. the biggest sloppiest vagina i've ever seen/felt. the thought of going down on her repulsed me. and she had inverted nipples (wtf?). but she was always ready to go and could get off in about 36 seconds.

find out she is a self proclaimed bi-sexual. banged lots of dudes too, including a married dude at his office with his wife having full knowledge of everything.

she ended up finding the single mom's earring in my bed, got pissed because she claimed she thought we were exclusive. fast forward to last week and i'm talking with my buddy Sarvas. we were giving each other tinder war stories and i mention this one. he says "dude, when were you banging her?" come to find out she was banging Sarvas at the same time. AND SHE GOT PISSED AT ME FOR BANGING ANOTHER CHICK!!!

jenn.jpg

Let me be clear, this thread is highly entertaining but I am not a married guy thinking the grass is greener for these guys.

+1.

This thread delivers on two fronts:

- I'm glad I don't have to play this game. Bitches be crazy. Divorce is NOT expensive "because it's worth it", it's because bitches be crazy.

- These stories are awesome. Not fappable, just appreciating the perspective.

EDIT: I mean, look at BigOx's statement above. YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS STUFF. :thumbup::thumbup:

P.S...that chick has that wandering Shannon Doherty eye on the right there...

http://www.cannotunsee.net/post/814930201/doherty

+1.

- I'm glad I don't have to play this game. Bitches be crazy. Divorce is NOT expensive "because it's worth it", it's because bitches be crazy.

EDIT: I mean, look at BigOx's statement above. YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS STUFF. :thumbup::thumbup:

Lol @ "Shannon Dougherty Eye". Are you just now realizing this?

see! this is why why can't have nice things!

"her eyes are 2mm out of proportion, 1/10 would not bang" lol

stayed home from work today, so i'm racking my brain for other stories.

this one was from November, i don't care about showing you her picture because im pretty half of columbus banged her. met her years ago at my gym, thought she was cute but never had more than a couple of conversations with her.

ended up reconnecting with her on Tinder. met her out for a drink and we clicked. she eventually tells me that she doesn't want to hook up because i was still on tinder. so, i tell her i deleted it and we start banging. she was a repeat offender. the biggest sloppiest vagina i've ever seen/felt. the thought of going down on her repulsed me. and she had inverted nipples (wtf?). but she was always ready to go and could get off in about 36 seconds.

find out she is a self proclaimed bi-sexual. banged lots of dudes too, including a married dude at his office with his wife having full knowledge of everything.

she ended up finding the single mom's earring in my bed, got pissed because she claimed she thought we were exclusive. fast forward to last week and i'm talking with my buddy Sarvas. we were giving each other tinder war stories and i mention this one. he says "dude, when were you banging her?" come to find out she was banging Sarvas at the same time. AND SHE GOT PISSED AT ME FOR BANGING ANOTHER CHICK!!!

jenn.jpg

+1.

100% This.

Well played. Be sure to thank her doc for work well done!

-Marc

i will thank her doc for the great work, and thank the lord i didn't have to pay for the surgery. by no means am i knocking marriage. my alternative was being married to a habitual cheater who spent money like a drunken sailor on leave. so there was no alternative for me. i'm not out to degrade women either---any girl i meet and date, i see as a long term relationship. otherwise, i'm not wasting my time, and not setting a shitty example for my twin girls--who have met one girl i dated for almost a year.

downside of tinder/being single----

having to sort through tons of debris to find the needle in the haystack.

not having someone all the time to come home to, support you, etc

not having someone to help with my kids--i don't need help, but its tough doing what i do with 50%

crazy shit some women, do, say, or expect

upside of tinder/being single----

going on more dates then i ever did in my 20's before meeting my ex

being able to quickly eliminate crazies, and people i don't have common interests with

being able to spend my money however i want, and zero explanations to anyone--i can basically do whatever i want, whenever i want

going through the haystack looking for the needle--not going to lie, its fun dating a lot of chicks

surprisingly, being better off financially even paying tons of child support

i don't feel sorry for married guys---only married guys who are unhappy. i envy those that are truly, happily married.

serious question

where do you find good looking, educated, professional women, who are successful, in their 30's, single, and may have kids??

Nurses/NPs/PAs. You work at a hospital, right? GO CLEAN UP** :)

-Marc

**Probably best if you do so NOT at your primary hospital. Dipping your pen in the company ink can get messy...as I'm sure you know.

Nurses/NPs/PAs. You work at a hospital, right? GO CLEAN UP** :)

-Marc

**Probably best if you do so NOT at your primary hospital. Dipping your pen in the company ink can get messy...as I'm sure you know.

girl pictured above is a nurse, who also teaches nursing school. not at my hospital. yes, i've witnessed through others' experience that dating women where you work is a bad idea. especially when all the nurses are women.

the divorce rate is 50% and if people are honest, i'd be willing to bet roughly half of people are unhappily married. so the happily married guys are in the minority. again, kudos to them.

The craziest of all crazy.

EDIT:

YMMV ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My brother said it could end badly. Sure. It could. It has ceelrtainly started off pretty fucking awesome though.

Craziest of the crazy. That can be said about any woman in any profession

My brother said it could end badly. Sure. It could. It has ceelrtainly started off pretty fucking awesome though.

Craziest of the crazy. That can be said about any woman in any profession

I was half kidding on my crazy comment from past dating RNs experience.

I made my comment before your post saying that chic was a nurse. I would certainly give that one a shot too man. :fuckyeah: