F-ing Tinder

BigOxley

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me remember the chick a buch of OG Members here passed around and nobody wanted to admit hitting it. If I had to think about it though some of them are not here anymore. These threads are entertaining.

Turboslut. There's still active members here that stuck their dick in that Petri dish.

+1.

This thread delivers on two fronts:

- I'm glad I don't have to play this game. Bitches be crazy. Divorce is NOT expensive "because it's worth it", it's because bitches be crazy.

- These stories are awesome. Not fappable, just appreciating the perspective.

EDIT: I mean, look at BigOx's statement above. YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS STUFF. :thumbup::thumbup:

P.S...that chick has that wandering Shannon Doherty eye on the right there...

http://www.cannotunsee.net/post/814930201/doherty

Agreed!

This is my latest nurse.

No bad stories, i guess she just found someone else to bang and stopped returning my texts. she had a tight little body and was very tasty.

kendal.jpg

So seems like of all your stories this was the one who got away then? But il give it to you I would be upset about that leaving

Just don't know how you go from that to the sloppiest vag there is in Columbus lol

So seems like of all your stories this was the one who got away then? But il give it to you I would be upset about that leaving

Just don't know how you go from that to the sloppiest vag there is in Columbus lol

That's the way Tinder works. Good ones have lots of options.

I ended up dating a tinder girl last year for about 9 months. She was a good girl, just not the one for me.

That's the way Tinder works. Good ones have lots of options.

I ended up dating a tinder girl last year for about 9 months. She was a good girl, just not the one for me.

That's so fucking true. Same here, dated a Tinder girl for a few months had a lot of chemistry but knew it wouldn't work out, age difference was too great.

Because of my schedule i ended up dating a lot of nurses. If they weren't crazy they were probably MILFS, if they weren't MILFS they were fucking nuts. I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule but this was my experience.

lol, those are good.

On pick-up lines.... There is no tried and true method. I've killed with some great openers, talking about stuff in her pictures, funny jokes, and name puns. But even with great openers, some just don't respond after the initial exchange, it's weird.

On how you know they're really interested.... They ask you questions unsolicited. Those are the ones you focus you're energy on.

girl pictured above is a nurse, who also teaches nursing school. not at my hospital. yes, i've witnessed through others' experience that dating women where you work is a bad idea. especially when all the nurses are women.

:thumbup:

I am also dating a nurse and have nothing bad to say other than her hours suck.

Any woman can be crazy...I certainly wouldn't say only nurses are crazy.

-Marc

Edited by AngryBMW

:wtg:

I am also dating a nurse and have nothing bad to say other than her hours suck.

Any woman can be crazy...I certainly wouldn't say only nurses are crazy.

-Marc

I'm marrying a nurse in July, and though she's not crazy, she has some friends that very much are. Also can confirm that any of the non-gay sub 300 lb male nurses pretty well have their pick of the ladies.

+1 on shitty hours, though she recently moved to an M-F 8-5 position that pays the same.

"i don't have netflix, so if i ever ask you to 'netflix and chill', beware, its a trap"

best line i ever used that worked

so does commenting on something in their profile, or asking them a question about their profile

jokingly, i've told chicks that they were so beautiful, i cried

or asking them to marry me

surprisingly, they've worked

telling someone they are hot, or anything remotely sexual never works in my experience

"i don't have netflix, so if i ever ask you to 'netflix and chill', beware, its a trap"

best line i ever used that worked

so does commenting on something in their profile, or asking them a question about their profile

jokingly, i've told chicks that they were so beautiful, i cried

or asking them to marry me

surprisingly, they've worked

telling someone they are hot, or anything remotely sexual never works in my experience

Finding common ground, and just acting interested goes a long way in any situation.

Thank god for this thread. I now look forward to coming to work. I am enjoying the stories, especially since I used to be that guy that would bang anything with a pussy, titties, and a heartbeat.... heartbeat optional. LoL. Now, I'm just miserably married.

Thank god for this thread. I now look forward to coming to work. I am enjoying the stories, especially since I used to be that guy that would bang anything with a pussy, titties, and a heartbeat.... heartbeat optional. LoL. Now, I'm just miserably married.

Stay away from my dog.