New XD M .40!!!

Tomcat0403

I finally bought it! It feels nice and i can't wait to go put a few rounds downrange. I bought it at Ohio Valley outdoors, great people there and a huge selection of everything any outdoorsman would need.

here are some pics

picture.php?albumid=350&pictureid=3310&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=350&pictureid=3309&thumb=1

My brother has two of the XD .40s one 4" and one subcompact. He loves both of them and brings them over every year (lives in chicago) and we go shoot. But i am just not a fan of the 9mm, round is too small with not enough knock down power, and i never want to have to say "Let me go get my nine"......but that's just me

My brother has two of the XD .40s one 4" and one subcompact. He loves both of them and brings them over every year (lives in chicago) and we go shoot. But i am just not a fan of the 9mm, round is too small with not enough knock down power, and i never want to have to say "Let me go get my nine"......but that's just me

Two to the chest and it won't matter if its a 9mm or a .40. IMO :banana: (i have a 9mm XD, .40 sig, and a Ruger .380, .40 Glock 27; my fav to shoot is the XD:D)

P.S. you cant go wrong with an XD +1 for you, congrats on the new purchase!!!

I've got the XD .45ACP and I friggin love the thing. a little big to carry but I do anyways :D I've got a little over 500 rounds throught it and not one single hiccup, even using reloads. I can't say enough good things about it.