Free 36 can case of Mountain Dew

Guest GMoney

Hello My name Is John, i will love to make an instant purchase for Free 36 can case of Mountain Dew have seen the picture and am okey with it the price , please do withdraw the advert from the site.I don't mind adding an extra 50 dollars for you to take the advert down from the site so that i can be rest assured that am in hand of the item , I really appreciate it, i am an oceanographer and, i am on sea at the moment, i am buying the it for my dad , i want to make it a surprise for him,he wont know anything about it until its delivered to him, i can only pay through paypal or i can ask my friend to send you a cashier check as i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking,but i have my bank account attached to my paypal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through paypal or cashier check also paypal is the best way to do business online if you dont have one you can check online paypal to set up account. Kindly get back to me with your paypal details and your last asking price so, we can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been credited to your account.i will get a mover to come down and pick... I will be looking forward hearing back from you.. Greetings

Hello My name Is John, i will love to make an instant purchase for Free 36 can case of Mountain Dew have seen the picture and am okey with it the price , please do withdraw the advert from the site.I don't mind adding an extra 50 dollars for you to take the advert down from the site so that i can be rest assured that am in hand of the item , I really appreciate it, i am an oceanographer and, i am on sea at the moment, i am buying the it for my dad , i want to make it a surprise for him,he wont know anything about it until its delivered to him, i can only pay through paypal or i can ask my friend to send you a cashier check as i dont have access to my bank account online as i dont have internet banking,but i have my bank account attached to my paypal account and this is why i insisted on paying you through paypal or cashier check also paypal is the best way to do business online if you dont have one you can check online paypal to set up account. Kindly get back to me with your paypal details and your last asking price so, we can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been credited to your account.i will get a mover to come down and pick... I will be looking forward hearing back from you.. Greetings

:lolguy: