Pretty sure I saw Ferrari 250 Lusso today

Mojoe

So there's a guy on the far edge of Westerville, where it meets Johnstown, who seems to work on Ferrari's. For years I have seen many different models there from the 80's and 90's. Though I did not see this car come from that house, I assume it did. It was light blue, and I had never seen one before. It looked amazing. It was left hand drive, as from what I have read, only 22 were made in right hand drive. Did I see a unicorn, or are there a few of these around?

http://jalopnik.com/5252193/steve-mcqueens-23m-ferrari-250-gt-lusso-what-can-brown-do-for-you

That light blue color is called Celeste metallic. It shares a name with the same color as bianchi bicycles but the bianchi color is slightly more turquoise and has no metallic.

The reason I bring it up is because it was actually a popular color for Ferrari from 1959 to about 1968 (although Ferrari has used the color sporadically right up to today) and a lot of different models offered it like the swb and lwb 250 GT, the 330 America, etc... I have no doubt you saw a Celeste 1960s Ferrari, the question is which one. Considering that a production run of 1000 units is considered high volume for a 60's Ferrari model no doubt anything you saw was rare. The lusso's signature look comes from the rear window and the full width grille, otherwise it's shape could be any 4 seat Ferrari from that era.