CR detailers? 2016 edition

Murse

I personally respect Andys opinion, especially when it comes to detailing. Apparently some do not respect his response to the question about detailers in Columbus. I am pretty sure that nothing rude, racist, or threatening was typed in Andys post, nor do I think that his post was that short. I believe what has been said here is that the door is hitting all in the ass. You probably will never know, but I am sure that people like Andy will be less willing to share their opinion and time, just to be edited.

You are bitching about someone else's post being edited....

Well considering the thread is specifically about detailing, and people have come on here to answer this question, but have been edited. As far as I am concerned Albert Einstien was discussing his theory of relativity , and his post was edited. If it were Geeto talking about common sense or something like that , then no I certainly wouldn't care.

I realize that Todd's departure from this site was not a peaceful one. I'm not getting involved in that.

Josh asked for a specific service level and attention to detail. The list, in my opinion, just isn't that long for people that are available and taking new business.

Had I know Addison (Good Guys) was back in town he would have also been on my list. I thought he had moved south.

Andy nailed it on the head as to what I was looking for.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to make it easier for other members to find out who CR recommends for detailing. That's why I added the list to the first post and changed the title.

I'll be reaching out here shortly with a couple people to have the truck done. She's taking it Florida here shortly so I need to do it after the trip.

• 4 months later...