Cars And Coffee 3-12-2016

wagner

Casey, I meant to tell you that the consensus is you need a splash of chrome on the front to balance out the bright work on the wheels.

http://www.carid.com/2010-chevy-camaro-chrome-accessories/ri-fog-light-bezels-26446187.html?gclid=CLO64sCFvssCFQiqaQodcUIPYA

Dat LOPE is DOPE, doe...

Casey, I meant to tell you that the consensus is you need a splash of chrome on the front to balance out the bright work on the wheels.

http://www.carid.com/2010-chevy-camaro-chrome-accessories/ri-fog-light-bezels-26446187.html?gclid=CLO64sCFvssCFQiqaQodcUIPYA

Dat LOPE is DOPE, doe...

Thanks! Hmmm I just removed the chrome from the back but I do have the polished tailpipes. I may have to consider it.

I so want to do a shoot but after seeing the other ones you've done? My car is not in those class! Som badass cars you work with.

He's taken pics of mine and they aren't any better then yours. Wagner just likes taking pictures and uses it for more experience with different colors and scenarios. If Wagner wants to do it I'm sure he'll get something out of it as well.

Casey the car looks awesome. I really like the new wheel/tire set up. I would rock that thing in a heartbeat.

Definitely want to Hear the beast. I was out of town hunting/fishing and drowning in the rain in Austin last week. Good times though. Kids had the pool and wife had the spa.