Spring 2016 CR Drag Day at the Raceway - Register NOW!

MrMeanGreen

I will be getting there early to point people to what lanes for tech and keeping things running smooth in the lanes.

Make sure you stay by your car for tech! After the track goes hot and people start to pull forward we will move tech forward to keep it from going out the back of the lanes.

Have all of your gear and credentials ready for the guy when he gets to your car.

This is the biggest thing that holds up tech if people just park there car and leave, and the guy has to skip up and down the lanes. Please stay at your car, or don't park it in the lanes.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be getting there early to point people to what lanes for tech and keeping things running smooth in the lanes.

Make sure you stay by your car for tech! After the track goes hot and people start to pull forward we will move tech forward to keep it from going out the back of the lanes.

Have all of your gear and credentials ready for the guy when he gets to your car.

Can I use my E.T.I. here or will need to pull my hood and such off?

I'm not going to be able to make it.

If you have purchased a car at JET, or have referred me a customer in the past and want a spot, you can have mine for free.

First come first serve.

I'll update this post once it's gone

EDIT:

Spot is gone!

• Casper unpinned this topic