Nazareth Deli needs help

BloodRed

isn't he the one that the news stations interviewed several times after? If so.....he's the one. I saw news clips during the re-opening of him laughing and hugging people. Next news cast I saw he was moving back to where ever it was he was from due to stress and had walked away from the business to let his wife run it. Now this. There's something not right with that guy. What man dumps all of that into their wife's lap?

That is his normal demeanor. That dude is one of the nicest people I have every met, period. I have been going to his place (the original one) for over 20 years.

That is his normal demeanor. That dude is one of the nicest people I have every met, period. I have been going to his place (the original one) for over 20 years.

I stand corrected then.....guess it's just the way it came across on the news which can go either way. I don't know the guy and don't pretend too....just the feeling I got watching him on the news. I'll take your word for it though that he's a stand up guy and I was wrong.

isn't he the one that the news stations interviewed several times after? If so.....he's the one. I saw news clips during the re-opening of him laughing and hugging people. Next news cast I saw he was moving back to where ever it was he was from due to stress and had walked away from the business to let his wife run it. Now this. There's something not right with that guy. What man dumps all of that into their wife's lap?

Dude, a little empathy here... Terrorism or not, this happened here because of who this guy was and where he was from. He wasn't a direct victim, but he was very much targeted. That has to wreck a person. Four people attacked in a terrifying way due to someone targeting YOU. I feel horrible for the dude and can't judge his state of mind.

I didn't mean to throw shade on his $ figure either, and I realize I came off that way. I had no idea he kept the lights on and paid employees while the disaster was cleaned up. Still, he bears responsibility for his decisions here. Lack of insurance, paying people who could have just as easily drawn unemployment benefits, etc. Owning a business in America ain't all sunshine and gumdrops, even after years of practice.