Make your best combination for President and Vice

Mojoe

Some of my favorite clips of the choice's I listed

Ron Paul

Awful quality, I apologize. Only clip including most the show I could find.

Gary Johnson

What's not to love about a man wearing a suit with Nike's???

Rand Paul

On ISIS

Full disclosure- I am what most would call a "fucking millennial" and cannot stomach the idea of a Sanders, Clinton, Trump or Cruz. Kasich is at least fairly moderate and fiscally conservative compared to any of those mentioned before him.

Think about this for a second, if Trump makes the ticket we will have someone running for President who was a part of WrestleMania.....

The United States has jumped the shark :lolguy:

As opposed to a romantic comedy actor whose co-star was a monkey? Or a president who went skinny dipping in the patomic? Or one that had a pet parrot that he taught to swear at visitors to the whitehouse? Or a president that lost the whitehouse china in a poker game? How about one that kept alligators at the whitehouse as pets? And a president that was a male model on the cover of cosmopolitan?

If there was a shark for America to jump it happened long before this election. I don't know where you get the idea that the president is some regal, boring individual. Every goddamn one is a real character, and frankly the last 4 or 5 have been kind of boring.

(In case you are wondering the presidents mentioned are Reagan, John Quincy Adams, Jackson, Harding, Hoover, Ford).

As opposed to a romantic comedy actor whose co-star was a monkey? Or a president who went skinny dipping in the patomic? Or one that had a pet parrot that he taught to swear at visitors to the whitehouse? Or a president that lost the whitehouse china in a poker game? How about one that kept alligators at the whitehouse as pets? And a president that was a male model on the cover of cosmopolitan?

If there was a shark for America to jump it happened long before this election. I don't know where you get the idea that the president is some regal, boring individual. Every goddamn one is a real character, and frankly the last 4 or 5 have been kind of boring.

(In case you are wondering the presidents mentioned are Reagan, John Quincy Adams, Jackson, Harding, Hoover, Ford).

Cool story, I'll keep all of these in mind for when I have to beat my grandma's ass at Jeopardy....

I don't have the idea that the president needs to be regal or boring, I prefer my president to not be an idiot, so far I have yet to see anybody running this year that checks enough boxes to get my vote.

If we are going to have a pro wrestling style leader or clowns running, might as well get the real deal.

Flair/Austin 2016: If you gonna ride space mountain, do it with the best WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys, I'm going to get black-out drunk tonight and streak downtown into the Mighty Scioto. #JohnQuincyAdams #yolo

I did that back in 1997 in the mighty Genesee in Rochester NY in January. It is not advisable.

JQA didn't do it black out drunk though, he bathed nude in the Potomac at 5:00am almost every morning. This lead to him being the first president to be interviewed by a woman, Anne Royall, when she took advantage of his morning routine and held his clothes hostage until he granted her an interview.

Steve Forbes

VP: Mike Rowe

Find myself agreeing with almost everything Forbes writes in the editor's article each issue. Sticks to what the President can actually do also when writing about presidential policy, unlike many other journalists and commentators.

Rowe would be great for VP. VP is barely a political office (barring succession rules) so lack of political experience doesn't matter so much (could be what's needed). VP acts more as a spokesperson and mediator, and can be a bridge between government and public. Rowe would be great for injecting his mindset into the public eye and turning the country, culture back to what gave it so much strength - partially providing for you country, not seeking what the country can provide for you.

Could probably think of a better VP but whatever, it's a fantasy anyway.