727HP Mustang for 40K?

l36tols1

Quoted from a GM of a Ford dealer from another forum:

This isn't a crazy good, too good to be true, deal. Sorry to burst your guys' bubble, it's just not.

The dealer is making the same money off of this package as he would be if he was just selling a stock one.

A base GT automatic MSRP is $34,395. Invoice is $32,309.68. There's a $750 rebate, and $1,005 in hold back. Brings it down to $30,554.68. A Phase II supercharger installed at cost is $8,300. Thus, they have $38,854.68 in it..making $1,100.

I'd do these all day for guys lol

There ya have it

that's from svtperformance.com a forum full of faggots and pussy wannabe bitches

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted from a GM of a Ford dealer from another forum:

This isn't a crazy good, too good to be true, deal. Sorry to burst your guys' bubble, it's just not.

The dealer is making the same money off of this package as he would be if he was just selling a stock one.

A base GT automatic MSRP is $34,395. Invoice is $32,309.68. There's a $750 rebate, and $1,005 in hold back. Brings it down to $30,554.68. A Phase II supercharger installed at cost is $8,300. Thus, they have $38,854.68 in it..making $1,100.

I'd do these all day for guys lol

There ya have it

Then why aren't they doing it?

Then why aren't they doing it?

All about advertising. This isn't something new that just got discovered. You could have done this months ago before this dealer started advertising it all over the place.

All about advertising. This isn't something new that just got discovered. You could have done this months ago before this dealer started advertising it all over the place.

They have been doing it for like a year already

i priced one up to $38k with the options i'd want (auto--$1100, recaros $1500, wheels, etc). i'm seriously contemplating this summer. i'd probably even keep my vette, because i can.

i can wait for the next GT500, and see if it comes with the 10speed, wait for the zl1 or z06 to get the 10speed, wait for the cherokee hellcat, or simply buy a mustang now, and buy one of those other cars next year. i'm itching to get a new car and don't want to pull the trigger on a big-boy car until i see what the 10 speed brings. i love the new look of the mustangs and its been a while since i've had a new stang

i really wonder how long the bottom ends last on that kind of power as I know of several stock coyotes under 6000mi that had some issues including a broken wrist pin...but then there are some stock block 900hp TT coyotes running around here too...

i priced one up to $38k with the options i'd want (auto--$1100, recaros $1500, wheels, etc). i'm seriously contemplating this summer. i'd probably even keep my vette, because i can.

i can wait for the next GT500, and see if it comes with the 10speed, wait for the zl1 or z06 to get the 10speed, wait for the cherokee hellcat, or simply buy a mustang now, and buy one of those other cars next year. i'm itching to get a new car and don't want to pull the trigger on a big-boy car until i see what the 10 speed brings. i love the new look of the mustangs and its been a while since i've had a new stang

Do it pussy. Don't talk about it BE ABOUT IT. :nod:

Do it pussy. Don't talk about it BE ABOUT IT. :nod:

:lolguy:

i'm in the process of research. wondering if the dealership can install longtubes, and all the necessary suspension shit as well. i'm within 2 months of pulilng the trigger.

have to get my GTR back from the shop and once that is complete and i know that car is squared away, i'll be ordering

:lolguy:

i'm in the process of research. wondering if the dealership can install longtubes, and all the necessary suspension shit as well. i'm within 2 months of pulilng the trigger.

have to get my GTR back from the shop and once that is complete and i know that car is squared away, i'll be ordering

Can always count on you :megusta:

Yeah my vert was $46k sticker, however it's a Premium.

Edit, Ford has the Vert starting at 41,895.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah so the supercharged vert deal would probably be a little under $50k.

Yeah so the supercharged vert deal would probably be a little under $50k.

honestly, its still a bargain at that level. if i'm adding recaros, brakes, GT500 quad tip exhaust, automatic, upgraded diff, and some suspension parts, as well as the blower package, it will probably get close to $50k. i'm going to see if i can order a wheel/tire package from the cobrajet to go on the car as well. i'd love to see just how far i can go with a dealership-bought car.

honestly, its still a bargain at that level. if i'm adding recaros, brakes, GT500 quad tip exhaust, automatic, upgraded diff, and some suspension parts, as well as the blower package, it will probably get close to $50k. i'm going to see if i can order a wheel/tire package from the cobrajet to go on the car as well. i'd love to see just how far i can go with a dealership-bought car.

Go on....