Custom motorcycle exhaust

I'd post this is in The Daily Ride but that section is dead.

I'm sick of the BMW sounding like a fucking scooter, and the aftermarket for these bastards is nearly nonexistent. I'd rather just have a local reputable shop custom fab something for me. Any recommendations for a place that won't charge an arm and a leg?

the BWM cats and mufflers are just slip on, you could remove the back "h pipe" and get two cheap slip ons. Shouldn't be hard to make a bracket for them either.

here is the fiche that shows the seperate head pipes and H pipe:

http://cdn1.bikebandit-images.com/schematics/schematics/bmw/bmw004/bmw-05-05-08758.gif

If you really don't like your neighbors, you can just go to a speed shop and just get a set of car exhaust tips to finish out the back end of the pipe (and to extend the exhaust pipe so you don't burn a valve with the pipe being too short). It will be loud.

the BWM cats and mufflers are just slip on, you could remove the back "h pipe" and get two cheap slip ons. Shouldn't be hard to make a bracket for them either.

here is the fiche that shows the seperate head pipes and H pipe:

http://cdn1.bikebandit-images.com/schematics/schematics/bmw/bmw004/bmw-05-05-08758.gif

If you really don't like your neighbors, you can just go to a speed shop and just get a set of car exhaust tips to finish out the back end of the pipe (and to extend the exhaust pipe so you don't burn a valve with the pipe being too short). It will be loud.

Thanks for this. I don't mind it being loud, I live on a pretty major street that has cars on it 24/7, nor do I venture out on the bike at unreasonable hours.