Sorry Lebroney

cstmg8

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in total shock. I could not believe it. As soon as LeBron made the second free throw it became real. To be the first team to come back from being down 3-1 and beating the best regular season team ever made it that much better.

Lebron was asked last night if he will stay and he actually left it open. Said that the Cav's need to keep some of the guys that are up on contract. He did not specifically say he is going to stay. He fulfilled his promise though.

Another cool fact, first player to ever win a championship with his home team.

I didn't watch a single game. The NBA is full of overpaid crybabies.

I'm not a sports guy, but I watched the last 6 minutes of Game 6 and the last 5 minutes of last nights' game, and I have to say - it was amazing to watch.

Throughout the year, I totally agree that, like MOST sports stars, they seem baby-ish when you're peppered by their antics and complaints. Listen, if people reported on the negative stuff YOU said through Sports Media 24/7, you'd seem like a whiny bish as well. ;)

My point is, for all their foibles, I find most Playoffs and Championship Series (for professional sports) to truly be the best-of-the-best and worthy of viewing. :thumbup:

As someone who's spent a good chunk of his life with the phrase, "Well there's always next year" etched into your ability to talk about Cleveland sports it's hard to believe. Has anyone checked to see if Cleveland is still standing this morning?

As someone who's spent a good chunk of his life with the phrase, "Well there's always next year" etched into your ability to talk about Cleveland sports it's hard to believe. Has anyone checked to see if Cleveland is still standing this morning?

Was in Cleveland and besides one police car getting "trampled" and a few places windows broken it really wasn't to ridiculous everyone was just really happy/tears of joy. Great experience and great series!

So has the op said anything else on the matter or is he been strangely quiet....the crow must be choking him

Yea Cavs

mace

He is been posting after every game, homie. All you have to do is look for my name to the upper left of my posts, it's ok, I remember being a newbie!

No Crow here, I didn't talk any shit about Lebron or the Cavs, just discussed each performance. This will be huge for the Cavs and Lebron's legacy, but I still think he has a way to go before he's the GOAT.

Let's hope there's no truth to the few suspicions that he's leaving Cleveland after getting them a title.

I don't know if he'll stay. The only real thing is Irving and he seems to be hurt a lot. Loves head is a mess I think he's lost confidence in his shot and the rest are bit players. The would need to rebuild the team get a 3 point guy that won't go cold deep into the playoffs and I would greatly appreciate a good big man.

mace

I don't know if he'll stay. The only real thing is Irving and he seems to be hurt a lot. Loves head is a mess I think he's lost confidence in his shot and the rest are bit players. The would need to rebuild the team get a 3 point guy that won't go cold deep into the playoffs and I would greatly appreciate a good big man.

mace

Clearly you do not appreciate Thompson who was amazing the post season especially the finals.

Lebron, Irving, Smith and Thompson are the only 4 I really think NEED to stay. Everyone else could go. Fry would be a close 5 to stay but since he would be a bench player I wouldn't put him in that mix.

I think love is a great player and he definitely had his moments in the post season. The amount of rebounds he gets does not go unnoticed including in the finals. But we need some offense from someone like love too and it is just to random with him of the late. If he is in on the cavs next year I would not be against it but if they were able to make a move and get someone with some more consistent offense especially from downtown I would not be against it.

That being said WHO THE HELL CARES. The CAVS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP! :gabe:

mace

I agree, I'm not sure love will be on the roster next season.

I'm not a sports guy, but I watched the last 6 minutes of Game 6 and the last 5 minutes of last nights' game, and I have to say - it was amazing to watch.

Throughout the year, I totally agree that, like MOST sports stars, they seem baby-ish when you're peppered by their antics and complaints. Listen, if people reported on the negative stuff YOU said through Sports Media 24/7, you'd seem like a whiny bish as well. ;)

My point is, for all their foibles, I find most Playoffs and Championship Series (for professional sports) to truly be the best-of-the-best and worthy of viewing. :thumbup:

I have a similar outlook when it comes to NBA, i only pay moderate attention and only in the playoffs but even I wanted Cleveland to beat the warriors bad.

I was at Buckeye Country Fest in the shoe Sunday night (or I probably would have watched the game) and they had the game on the tv's in the concourse, my buddy ignored the show and huddled around a shitty tv with what looked like at least 100 other people. He's got a video of the moment the won, its pretty crazy.

Just an FYI you might want to do some research.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/120082/tristan-thompson-the-real-mvp

Tristan is not the best big ever by far or even in the league now, nor do I think he is the MVP as this article suggests but he is a great big for this team and having another big is not the answer to another championship.

BTW, if you're Corporate Ohio right now, you have apparently left your office to go to Cleveland for the parade. If tallies are accurate there have to be a half-million strong at that parade.

A couple guys in our office here are up there...and nearly all of my partners in Cleveland are answering cell phones with cheering and sirens in the background. :lol:

I'm proud of the Cavs, LeBron, and Cleveland...but LOL at needing to be there.

A couple hours ago they said 1.3 million....

My wife just told me that traffic was stopped 7 miles from Cleveland on 71 and that they weren't going anywhere as it was full already. I guess Cleveland fans do care ;)

Edited by DKilbourne