Today's project for our 4th of July Power Wheels Race.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:bummer about the fuse looked like she was hauling

She was. There were some upset parents and some serious shitty behavior by some adults. The kid breaking into the race was funny to me, I high fived him. Others not so much.

She was. There were some upset parents and some serious shitty behavior by some adults. The kid breaking into the race was funny to me, I high fived him. Others not so much.

what were they upset about? The gaping that was happening before the fuse blew?

what were they upset about? The gaping that was happening before the fuse blew?

Yes, and that guy missed the go pro on the windshield of my daughters car, and when he tried to tell me my daughter was lying, I pulled out the footage of him at the start line while I was at the Finish line, he called my daughter a cheater, lifted the hood and yelled at her. Later I also found out that he was instructing the boy next to her to wreck her into the curb, and he lined them up next to each other to accomplish it, but the car in low is too fast and can get away. She blew the fuse when she went into high gear. You can see the esclade swerve at her right at the beginning of the final race.

Yes, and that guy missed the go pro on the windshield of my daughters car, and when he tried to tell me my daughter was lying, I pulled out the footage of him at the start line while I was at the Finish line, he called my daughter a cheater, lifted the hood and yelled at her. Later I also found out that he was instructing the boy next to her to wreck her into the curb, and he lined them up next to each other to accomplish it, but the car in low is too fast and can get away.

Ummm, call me ignorant, but unless that guy did some serious ass kissing and apologising, there'd be a conversation/ass beating going on out of sight from the kids. I'm laid back, but if you want to see me lose it, mess with my little girl.

Props to you for spending the time on a project with your kids. You can't win them all, and there was probably a better lesson in there for her. It's about the time spent, and before you know it, she'll be working on her own autocross car!

Wow some really sore loser. What grown adult says to wreck another kid and potentially hurt the kid? what a dick bag.

Ummm, call me ignorant, but unless that guy did some serious ass kissing and apologising, there'd be a conversation/ass beating going on out of sight from the kids. I'm laid back, but if you want to see me lose it, mess with my little girl.

Props to you for spending the time on a project with your kids. You can't win them all, and there was probably a better lesson in there for her. It's about the time spent, and before you know it, she'll be working on her own autocross car!

Yup

Can confirm, you don't have great neighbors.

+1.

I've got great neighbors, because even the two d!cks (one attorney, on teacher) still invite us over for parties and give us holiday presents and such. No one is calling people cheaters or yelling at other kids.

Will have to watch the video when I get home. I appreciate that I wasn't there - just reacting to your rendition of what happened.

Sounds like you used the opportunity to teach a good lesson that sometimes crap happens and we don't always win. Props. Also props for not beating homeboy senseless.

As far as neighbors go, I think I have the best. Most of the trees don't talk back to me when I tell them off. That rabbit that Huck chased last night though, he was a prick.