June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are considering that much coin, take a look at the teknic xcelerator suits as well. i tried on the a-stars and shift suits and those just didn't fit me as well as the teknic did.

got mine in a few weeks ago and so far i love it! its the same suit that josh hayes runs in the ama series (from what im told) and is comparable with a-star/dianese and the like that the other ama racers use.

got mine for 650 OTD (retails for ~1200) via a sale thats still going on through the wera board. (SN: "slidewayz")

Ya man, but that thing is sick I found the Astart CR for 800, which is what Steve had and I really liked it. They have all the sizes avail too, so Im leaning towards that so long as IP has it to fit. Or buy if its there...

Sounds like WHITE is the color to go with if I wanna look good like you all!

I actually have the Trigger suit that came out this year. It does have the hump and comes a size big. (Normally I wear a 58/48, this is a 56/46)

I was def. lookin at those, and the site in genal too. Jay, you like your SS suit alot?

I def. wanna get something I cna try on at Pony so that ll kinda put reigns on a few things too.

Honda NW has a SS suit.... I forget what size but atleast you could try it on.