June 29 & 30th - Mid-Ohio

SchmuckGirl

I'll go ahead and start a thread cause I want to GET EXCITED!!! MadCat, Schmuck, and I are heading to Mid-Ohio for 2 days of track riding gloriousness on June 29th and 30th. We'll be in novice class, gaining knowledge and growing our skill :D

I know SJC1000RR is heading up with us as well! Just wanted to start a thread to discuss and get pumped!

First up on my list of things to do:

-buy track leathers (either pants to zip into my jacket or a 1 pc)

-buy gauntlet gloves

-possibly new boots

O.R. folks who have signed up for this event:

Schmuckingham

SchmuckGirl

MadCat6183

SJC1000rr

Rusty 996

RL600rr (Randy)

Zorro

Bananas

Maybes:

Tomato Racing

Kyle Hunter

who am I missing?

Edited by SchmuckGirl

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see all these MidOh threads... I wouldn't be such a p***y to sign up if I wasn't so concerned about the rain policy. Knowing my luck the day I sign up to do it - it WILL rain.

Oh geez, I never really thought about that.... THANKS ALOT, now I'm stressed!! :p

You No wanna ride in the rain at Mid O - It gets slick quick.

+1 QFT

My first trackday was at mid ohio in the rain. I think the track was dry for maybe all of a session and a half. It was like riding on ICE. Afterwords, the instructor I went down there with told me it was to be considered more of a moral victory than a track day.

It's hard to trash talk the sissies that stayed off their bikes when you're strapped to a backboard with a neck collar.

whats the point justin, you'd be all over the straights... and granny gearing it in the curves .... like me...:D

Poop. All I wanted was a 'get pumped' thread and all you fuckers can talk about is rain!!!

:bigfinger:

Jerks

Just be happy I only talked about rain and didnt mention boners and vaginas..

woops,,, it slipped I swear. :D

Tell mikey I still have his shit at my place and that I miss his sweet toosh. :eek:

Just be happy I only talked about rain and didnt mention boners and vaginas..

woops,,, it slipped I swear. :D

Tell mikey I still have his shit at my place and that I miss his sweet toosh. :eek:

He does have a sweet toosh, we can talk about that for awhile, since you brought it up!

I dont wanna talk about Mikes sweet toosh, Id rather talk about the trackdays.

I dont really have anything on my list to get, but I do have a carport(if we dont rent a garage), generator(if we dont get power and need it), and compressor and air tools(if we want them). So basically Im ready.

Ok, so I need to polish my skills, ALOT before those days, but almost 2 months should give me some time.

Not to mention its NOT going to rain. Sunny and hot, but not too humid. It's going to be perfect lol.